U-value of glass
U-value of frame
U-value of window
- price (lowest first)
- price (highest first)
- delivery time
- waiting time (fastest first)
- waiting time (slowest first)
from 345 EUR
- Aliplast Imperial is on the top of the aluminium 70 mm windows ranking in every category.
- If you have a building contract for flats and public utility buildings the Aliplast Imperial profile is the perfect thing for you.
- It is possible to apply hidden hinges and PCV fittings.
- Recommend Aliplast Imperial to customers, who expect modern solutions and window constructions in many variants.
from 345 EURview
from 444 EUR
- with Ponzio PE78N you can offer your customer both windows and doors
- very good alternative to Cortizo Cor-80 and Aluprof MB-86
- the leading Ponzio product with very high thermal insulation requirements that will satisfy your company's customers
- PE78N due to good thermal parameters is treated as warm aluminum
from 444 EURview
from 348 EUR
- great, cheaper alternative for Ponzio PE78N, great parameters and lower price for you and your clients. Perfect for basements, boiler houses ect.
- system enables to use wide range of fittings and makes installation much easier
- by selling this profile to your client you give him comfort of using, through the possibility of flushing sashes from the outside
- three-chambered construction assures great stiffness of sections and enables making windows of big sizes, that you can easily install at your client's house
from 348 EURview
from 456 EUR
- sell to your client aluminium -the most durable material of all
- MB-86 is the first in a world aluminium system to employ silica aerogel
- winner of our aluminium windows ranking in every category
- version with a hidden sash gives a phenomenal aesthetic effect to the whole construction - it increases the attractivenes of construction
from 456 EURview
from 1319 EUR
- High thermal insulation
- The newest system of external bifold doors
- Doors meet all the requirements of architects as well as investors and andividual users
- Doors opened inwards, outwards and possible to assemble them in any configuration
from 1319 EURview
from 607 EUR
- Ponzio product for high-budget premium construction projects,
- Modern aesthetics and great parameters – Uw<0.8,
- Perfect also for passive houses,
- An alternative to the Aluprof MB-104 Passive window system.
from 607 EURview
from 376 EUR
- low thermal conductivity
- flushed surfaces, concealed wing gives great visual effect
- flexible system, great amount of variants, such as outward opening, pivot system and anti-theft solutions
- complete window and door system
from 376 EURview
from 1650 EUR
- Multifunctional opening mechanism is hidden inside the profile, which provides an aesthetic appearance and the ability to move the leaves vertically,
- They can be tilted, which will make it easier for your customers to clean them,
- A great alternative to wooden sash windows, because they eliminate all the disadvantages of wooden windows,
- Unlike wood, aluminium is durable, weather-resistant and maintenance-free.
from 1650 EURview
from 600 EUR
- Depending on the customers' expectations, you can choose between rotary and scissor hinges,
- Aluprof MB-59S windows should be of interest to you if you run a company in Scandinavia or the British Isles,
- Aluminium casement windows are a great alternative to wooden and PVC windows that open outwards,
- Aluminium casement windows are pricier, but you get a durable and less troublesome product than cheap PVC.
from 600 EURview
from 612 EUR
- Parameters exceed current requirements.
- Uw for openable window 0,53 W/(m²K)
- Prestigious Passive Houses Institute certificates (PHI Darmstadt)
- Excellent appearrance and good durability.
from 612 EURview
from 430 EUR
- an option of having a low threshold in a balcony door. The perfect solution if your client has children or disabled people at home
- instead of the Aliplast Superial suggest internal doors and frames to your client
- traditional and hidden profile drainage
- Aliplast Superial is applicable for residential and public utility buildings
from 430 EURview
from 521 EUR
- Cor-70 "Big brother" - Perfect for your clients
- Premium profile with excellent and suitable (in all possible aspects) parameters.
- Quick processes of production and valuation. This all can reduce stress level during realization of urgent orders.
- Cheaper competitor for Aluprof MB-86, Schuco AWS 90, Aliplast Superial or Genesis 75.
from 521 EURview
from 468 EUR
- Offer your clients warm alluminium, in a similar price to PVC
- More durable and lighter material - it means easier installation and less complaints.
- Versatile, economical profile with suitable parameters - you can offer it a wider group of your clients
- Cheaper competitor for Aluprof MB-70, Schuco AWS 70, Aliplast Imperial or Ecofoturial.
from 468 EURview
from 514 EUR
- Recommend Yawal TM 74HI with hidden hinges for those clients, who take care of the decor details
- the system is designed for using it in housing construction, public utility and industrial objects
- strengthened profiles allow making large-sized constructions
- possibility of installing Yawal TM 74HI windows in facade systems
from 514 EURview
from 550 EUR
- Yawal TM 77HI is perfect for designing a coherent and modern interior,
- The Industrial version will work great if you need profiles imitating old steel windows for your construction project,
- Possibility of reducing the costs of heating thanks to Uw=0.9,
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation parameters as well as wind protection.
from 550 EURview
from 756 EUR
- Variety of functions and ways of opening the door
- Big allowable dimensions and construction weights
- Possibility of making bi-coloured constructions
- Single or double leaf doors, openable inwards or outwards
- Different aesthetic solutions e.g. hidden leaf
from 756 EURview
from 444 EUR
- Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE provides a look similar to steel windows,
- It has a wide range of glazing – up to 81mm,
- The narrow profile goes hand in hand with good thermal and sound insulation,
- It is possible to create window sashes in two variants – with profiles visible or invisible from the outside.
from 444 EURview
from 601 EUR
- System with a concealed window
- Meet the requirements concerning energy saving and environment protection.
- Aesthetic and durable construction, through the window sections.
- First in the world alluminium system with aerogel.
- Long lasting sustainability of alluminium (like any other material).
from 601 EURview
from 472 EUR
- Aluprof MB-Ferroline a system imitating steel joinery. Take interest in this if you are renovating buildings
- Renovation jambs allow the installation of new joinery without having to dismantle the old jambs, which will improve your work
- different types of windows can be made: opening inwards or outwards and fixed windows
- excellent thermal insulation is based on Aluprof MB-86 system technology
from 472 EURview
from 506 EUR
- Recommend the Aliplast Star window and door system to the customers who want both their windows and doors to be based on the same system,
- The highest-standard version provides the thermal insulation with Uf starting at 0.6 W/m2K,
- Flawless and harmonious appearance thanks to the non-visible elements covering the drainage holes,
- Aliplast Star will also work well if you install windows in low-energy buildings or deal with their thermal modernisation.
from 506 EURview
from 537 EUR
- Four aesthetic variants (functional, softline, renaissance, hidden sash) – choose the one that will perfectly match the style of your customers' buildings,
- It meets the requirements of the anti-burglary class, ensures the highest level of security,
- The CS 68 Renaissance variant imitates wooden profiles.
from 537 EURview
from 637 EUR
- Good thermal insulation of the profile – Uf starting at 1.5,
- The ability to meet your and your customers' additional design requirements,
- A system with many variants also includes Schuco profiles with special design,
- The standard version of Schuco AWS 70HI offers windows that open outwards and balcony doors with a very functional low threshold.
from 637 EURview
from 436 EUR
- the individual character of the construction thanks to the possibility for your client to choose different finishes of the Aliplast Genesis 75 profile
- possibility of installing the Flyscreen system (mosquito nets)
- recommend Aliplast Genesis 75 to customers for energy-saving homes (Uw = 0.9)
- modern insulation materials are used, which is a new thing on the market
from 436 EURview
Aluminum windows - debesto.com opinion: is it worth convincing the customer to buy them?
In our opinion, aluminum windows is a product that is definitely worth recommending to your customers. Many of them are still convinced that aluminum windows are cold and must be expensive at the same time. This is, of course, false. Warm aluminium windows it is now a standard, and every respectable system manufacturers has at his portfolio profiles dedicated to passive houses.
What are the other benefits of alumnium windows for you and your customers? Aluminium windows and doors mean almost external life and resistance to any weather condtitions, and for your company less complaints in relation to windows made of different materials.
Moreover aluminium windows allow to to make windows of the biggest sizes available, which will make impression on your customer (it can be made in any color), and you will earn a higher marign). Aluminium windows – this is a great business for you because of a higher price- you will earn more by selling, transporting and carrying the same ammount.
Aluminum windows - the price of aluminum windows in Poland
The price of aluminum windows in Poland compared to prices in Western Europe is very attractive. The low price of aluminum windows is due to the fact that, in Poland, the workforce is cheaper. At the same time, aluminum window joinery is produced on the most modern production lines and based on proven systems and recognized brands.
What does this mean for you and your company? When importing windows from Poland, you can offer your clients from Western Europe or the USA basic aluminum windows at the same prices as plastic windows. If you need a broader price comparison of aluminum windows, be sure to check our aluminum windows price list for companies.
Aluminum window manufacturers in Poland
There are hundreds of aluminum window manufacturers on the Polish market. The offer of debesto.com includes every major manufacturer of aluminum window systems, the windows of which are produced by selected and reliable factories.
You will find aluminum windows based on the systems of brands such as Aluprof, Aliplast, Ponzio (Polish branch of the Italian manufacturer of aluminum windows) or Cortizo (manufacturer from Spain).
All these manufacturers ensure the highest quality of windows at affordable prices, which is further guaranteed by the importing of aluminum windows from Poland.
Aluminium windows - advantages
Aluminium windows don’t cause problems with maintenance. Products don’t require conservation and are easy in cleaning, which means that they will serve to your client for a very long time.
A plus for you and your company is that you won’t have any complaints and won’t have to go to services. Additionally the lightness of this material improve the installation of joinery. Through this in shorter time you can realize much more orders and earn more.
Warranty of good thermal insulation, water resistance, modern design, wide range of colors and the versatility of projects. High thermal insulation makes that aluminium windows are perfect for passive and energy – efficient houses.
The purpose of aluminium windows
Aluminium windows are very versatile.Thanks to many versions of openable and fixed windows (typical doors and windows, roof slope windows, top – hung windows, HST constructions of large sizes) can be used in every type of objects.
Aluminium windows will particullary find its use in public utility buildings, office buildings. Perfect and very effective solution for modern houses, residences and private investments.
Aluminium windows - stability and large sizes
Any other material won’t match aluminium, when it comes to stability and size of construction. Aluminium has the biggest stability amongst other types of joinery and wide range of shapes and colors of windows and doors.
The widest, aluminium profiles allow to construct glazings of width up to 170 cm and height of 290 cm. There is a possibility to produce corner windows – a narrow post will add the lightness to the structure.
Aluminium windows - warm or cold?
Aluminium windows have had one but very significant defect – they were cold. Currently thanks to modern solutions, which improve insulation, aluminium windows have passive buildings certificates.
Standard aluminium windows have a heat transfer coefficient Uw = 0,8-1,1W/(m2.K.) for a sash of 123 x 148. Whereas a heat transfer coefficient for the warmest sashes is Uw = od 0,53 W/(m2.K.).
Aluminium joinery owes its good parametres to warm, two – chambered sealed glazing units of heat transfer coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2.K.). Another factors that significantly affected on thermal parametres improvement are insulating spacers placed in the middle chamber of profile. Single – chambered sealed glazing units are no more used in windows, because they are to cold.
Psst, remember about the blinds!
Save time and buy products for up to 30% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form