Aluprof MB-60 Pivot Aluminium Window System
Aluminum rotary window system with thermal insulation
from 933 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 4 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Aluprof MB-60 Pivot Window System:
- Depending on the needs, you can make a sash that rotates vertically or horizontally by 180 degrees
- The possibility to create large-size structures
- Can be installed in the wall and as a facade element
- The optional sash lock is allowing you to set it in the selected position
A big part of thermally insulated systems is available in the "HI" version, which is characterized by special inserts that reduce the thermal conductivity coefficient.
Depth of frame60mm
Depth of sash69mm
Max. sash dimension800 mm - 2000mm height, 500 mm - 2400 mm
Max. sash weight160
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets3
Filling thickness24 mm / 14 mm
Aluprof MB-60 Pivot Windows - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
The MB-60 Pivot window is for someone who needs rotary windows with a durable and modern construction.
There is a possibility of making a rotary window in a wooden version (unitas), but in our opinion aluminum is definitely better suited to unusual solutions.
Aluprof windows in Pivot version can be combined with unusual solutions. It is great as a facade element and for building into holes in the wall.
Who do we recommend the Aluprof MB-60 Pivot Aluminium Window System to?
Customers who do not need high thermal parameters and the ideal solution for them will be a version on the border of warm and cold aluminum. At the same time, it is also for those who expect functionality and many possibilities.
Aluprof MB-60 Pivot has different ways of opening the window (vertical or horizontal axis of rotation) and various aesthetic solutions (window with a hidden sash, window with a “steel-like” Industrial appearance and 3 types of glazing beads: Standard, Prestige, Style).
What kind of end customer should be interested in Aluprof MB-60 Pivot?
The Aluprof MB-60 pivot window is for a customer who needs durable and unusual solutions of large sizes. He is determined on an aluminum product that will not cost him maintenance and will be resistant to weather conditions.
It is enough to buy it once in a lifetime, which is the opposite of wood, which requires more care for the product, investing time and money.
Aluprof MB-60 Pivot – When should you consider another option?
Be aware of the thermal parameters of the MB-60 Pivot system, which is on the border of hot and cold aluminum.
However, if the customer wants aluminum to be warm, it is worth remembering that the rotary version can also be made on the Aluprof MB-70 system, which has much better thermal parameters.
More about Aluprof MB-60 Pivot system provider
The supplier of the Aluprof MB-60 Pivot profile is one of the leading producers of aluminum systems in Europe.
There are about 70 years on the market and have over 1,300 regular customers. It has 10 foreign companies in many European countries and in the United States as well.
On foreign markets, Aluprof is perceived as a large and trustworthy partner, thanks to which export sales are systematically growing. Aluprof SA is also a laureate of lots of prestigious awards in the construction industry, which is proof of the dynamic development of the company and the highest quality.
More about the strengths of Aluprof MB-60 Pivot
Special attention with Aluprof MB-60 Pivot should be given to the dimensions for windows’ rotary sashes: a window with a horizontal axis of rotation can have a height of 800-2000 mm and a width of 500-2400 mm.
Equipped with hinges guarantees sash rotation by an angle of 0 to 180 degrees. Optionally equipped with a lock to open the sash to an angle of 10, 15 or 22 degrees, which allows you to set the window in the chosen position.
Summary of the Aluprof MB-60 Pivot Aluminium Window System
Pivot MB-60 window is a system for customers who want to purchase a durable aluminum pivot window with an attractive design, or they want a non-standard solution with large dimensions, and don’t mind its lower thermal performance.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download