Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System
It meets the highest requirements in terms of strength, quality and aesthetics
Depth of jamb
Depth of profile
Max. weight of sash
Explore Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System:
- The Uw and Uf parameters in the Yawal TM 102HI window meet the requirements of passive houses
- Recommend it for public utility and residential buildings
- With the Yawal system, you can create structures of large dimensions and weight for the client’s needs
- A wide range of glazing and the possibility of installing all types of glass available on the market
Depth of jamb102 mm
Depth of profile111,4 mm
Width of sash1600 mm
Height of sash3000 mm
Max. weight of sash300 kg
Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
The Yawal Aluminum System with a jamb profile depth of 102 mm will be a great success if your company’s client needs windows for an energy-efficient and passive building. Yawal TM102 HI is the warmest system on the market. It has passive house certificates.
On the basis of this profile, you will get modern types of windows, doors and shop windows made of aluminum with high thermal insulation. If a ranking of aluminum passive systems will be created on our website in the future, TM 102HI has a chance to take the leading position.
Who do we recommend Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System to?
The TM 102HI aluminum profile will work well in public utility buildings as well as in residential buildings. If your customers need windows necessarily from the group of passive and energy-saving windows, you are on the right track. The Uw coefficient for this profile can even be 0.4 W / (m2K).
A structure as durable and tight as TM 102HI limits the access of cool air to the interior of the building, which is extremely important in winter. In summer, the structure protects against excessive heating by the sun.
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Yawal TM102HI window?
Your company’s customers who are aware of their needs and the price that goes hand in hand with passive windows.
If Yawal TM 102HI is a profile dedicated to the needs and expectations of your client and is aware of the price associated with it, there is no reason to get him away from this decision.
Yawal TM102HI Passive Windows is an extensive system of aluminum profiles, therefore it will be used not only to make windows, but also doors, display windows, modern large-size structures and structures of heavy weight. There are also patio doors with a low threshold and all types of two- and three-chamber panes available on the market and a full range of fittings.
Thanks to this, you and your client will have freedom in designing and making decisions. You don’t have to limit yourself when creating the structure. Yawal windows can cope even with unusual solutions.
Yawal TM102HI - when should you consider another option?
Your client does not need a profile dedicated to energy-saving and passive construction? The price of this profile is too high, and such good parameters are not necessary?
Familiarize yourself with the Aluprof MB-86 system, which is a cheaper alternative with very good parameters. It is at the forefront in each category of our warm aluminum windows ranking.
More about the Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System manufacturer
Yawal S.A. is one of the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems in Poland.
Yawal owes its position to the experience gained during over 30 years of existence and a wide range of innovative solutions. The company’s systems are environmentally friendly, energy-saving structures intended for the construction of windows, doors, facades, partition and curtain walls, winter gardens, skylights, railings and sun visors.
Summary of Yawal TM 102HI Aluminium Window System
Yawal TM 102HI Aluminum Windows are dedicated to those customers of your company who want their buildings to meet the requirements of energy-saving and passive construction. With this profile, you will meet the expectations of your client and recommend a product with which he will be satisfied for many years.
When designing, there will be no restrictions. The Yawal 102HI window system is widely developed and prepared for any unusual solutions.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!