U-value of glass
U-value of frame
U-value of window
- price (lowest first)
- price (highest first)
- delivery time
- waiting time (fastest first)
- waiting time (slowest first)
from 512 euro
from 431 euro
- Thanks to its design with a hidden leaf, the Infinity Alu wood and aluminium window frame is invisible from the outside,
- Wood aesthetics are combined with the fashionable aluminium style,
- The Infinity Alu wood and aluminium windows follow the architectural trends and will decorate your customers' homes,
- Offer your customers a combination of materials, cosy design and resistance to weather conditions.
from 512 euro
from 431 euroview
from 292 EUR
- various width of profiles available: 78, 88, 92 mm
- pane packages Ug=0,7 W/m2K
- an aluminium cover of the bottom rail
- MACO-Multi-matic fittings
from 292 EURview
from 213 EUR
- pine, meranti or oak to choose from
- MACO-Multi-matic fittings are especially made to be applied in wooden windows
- aluminium thermal drip cap
- great quality and affordable prices
from 213 EURview
from 274 EUR
- The wooden casement windows open outwards so your customers can save space in their rooms,
- You will be able to offer your customers decorative mullions that will emphasise the character of their windows,
- The customers will be able to easily clean the window thanks to the scissor hinges with the Easy Clean function,
- You have to include the wooden casement windows in your offer if you operate on the English, Irish or Dutch market.
from 274 EURview
from 397 EUR
- Thanks to the top-down system, the customer can save space in the room,
- English wooden sash windows are easy to use – they open easily, so you will not have to waste time answering questions from your customers and visiting their homes again,
- They are cheaper than the ones available on the British market, so you can make more money by importing them from Poland,
- When opened, English wooden sash windows draw cool air from outside into the room through the bottom opening, so your customers can lower the overall temperature at their houses.
from 397 EURview
from 465 EUR
- premium product combining wood and aluminium
- oak, meranti or pine wood to choose from
- ecologic waterproof varnishes
- you can earn up to two times more in single order, compared to other window systems
from 465 EURview
from 388 EUR
- opened outwards, saves interior space
- shear hinges with Easy Clean function
- muntin bars, sticked on both sides or placed inside the glazing cavity
- great quality and lower prices in comparison to british market
from 388 EURview
from 388 EUR
- Your customers will have more space in their interiors because Scandinavian wooden windows open to the outside and tilt 180 degrees,
- The windows have the function of blocking the tilting or opening, which will ensure their protection during strong gusts of wind,
- Scandinavian wooden windows are tight, which means that there will be no draughts in your customers' houses,
- It is a must-have in your offer if you sell woodwork on the Scandinavian market.
from 388 EURview
Wooden windows is a product of noble character of natural materials. They are made of pine, oak and meranti types of wood.
There are profiles in a standard version to choose with a classic, timeless line of profile, in an softline option perfectly fitted to a modern architecture and in plus version, which construction assures even better insulation parametres.
We are offering also antique (retro) wooden windows, sash windows and wooden, outwards openable windows – casement, scandinavian windows, pivot windows, sliding HST or wooden winter gardens.
Why is it worth to buy wooden windows?
Our wooden windows are distinguished by a fact that they are produced on the high-quality varnishing line, which is also used to dry elements of a window. They are covered with 4 layers of waterproof and ecological varnish, which extends durability of wooden windows.
Wooden windows are perfect for your company development in England, Ireland, France or Holland where is a huge need for wooden windows, in a view of the style, tradition or restorer’s requirements. You don’t have to worry if windows that you install in historic buildings won’t meet the requirements of a restorer.
Which wood type is the best?
Probably this is the question that your clients ask you about the most often.The most important parameter when choosing wooden windows made of the best types of wood is its density, calculated in the number of kilograms per cubic meter. Number one are here wooden, oak windows, which density is minimum 700 kilograms per cubic metre. Among other things, it gives oak, wooden windows and doors a majestic character.
Wooden windows are made of the highest class of pine wood (class A).Their density is 500 kilograms per cubic metre. Whereas the density of wooden windows made of exotic meranti wood also in class A, also is minimum 450 kilograms per cubic metre.
Wooden windows - for whom?
Wooden windows are the most often chosen by people who value natural and impeccable appearance. Wood is a noble material, extremely elastic and easy in processing. It is a safe for the environment, natural resource. Wooden windows made in a modern style provide your client with comfort in use, functionality and elegant apperance. Wooden windows will meet every client’s requirements. They are perfect for those who want classic windows and also for those who want their windows to be more unique.
In our offer you will find wooden windows in various dimensions, shapes, made of 3 types of wood: pine, oak and meranti.
Wooden windows - advantages
Wooden windows are characterized by good thermal insulation parametres. Wood is a renewable material and resistant to weather conditions. Wooden windows react minimal to temperature changes and that is why they are perfect to make large constructions from the south.
Wooden windows’ frame is additionally protected by a special, water-based varnishes. In a case of wooden windows, frames are more stiff than PVC. Through this making the doors of large glazings is possible. Thanks to that the frame could be shaped in many ways, client can get the effect that he wants.
Wooden windows in your house
Good wooden windows is a good investment for a house that will not lose a value, but will increase a prestige of real estate and guarantee high comfort in use.
Wooden windows decorate the interior of a house as well as building elevation. The shape of the frame in wooden windows assures elegant appearance, and wood assures warmth and cosy climate. Products from debesto offer are perfect for modern arrangements, without a need to additional decorating. Wooden windows even after many years look good. During the heating season having wooden windows will allow you to save energy.
Wooden windows vs PVC windows
The choice between wooden windows and PVC windows is not just aesthetics. The difference in price of wooden and PVC windows that may suggest the difference in a quality or functional feature is also very important.
PVC windows mean a low price and no need to conservation, that is why PVC windows are popular and very often chosen on Polish market.
Wooden windows have their supporters for whom a charm of natural wood is so important that higher price, additional costs and duties related to the maintenance of wooden windows have no importance. A one disadvantage of wooden windows is a need of their conservation and maintenance, which is much simpler than it was before. Varnishes and paints that cover wooden windows do not flake and spatter. Before renewing them simply polish them with sandpaper and apply another layer of varnish.
A fault of PVC windows is that those are colder than wooden windows. Frame made of plastic with steel insert is in most cases colder than frame in wooden windows.
Psst, remember about the blinds!
Save time and buy products for up to 30% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form