Schuco AWS 70HI Aluminium Window System
from 711 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 4 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Schuco AWS 70HI Aluminium Window System:
- Good thermal insulation of the profile – Uf starting at 1.5,
- The ability to meet your and your customers’ additional design requirements,
- A system with many variants also includes Schuco profiles with special design,
- The standard version of Schuco AWS 70HI offers windows that open outwards and balcony doors with a very functional low threshold.
Depth of frame70 mm
Depth of sash80 mm
Max. sash weight160 kg
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets2
Schuco AWS 70HI – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
The Schuco AWS 70HI windows are products with extraordinary durability and strength. This is the result of using aluminium in their production.
There is a broad range of products available, thanks to which you can have windows that open outwards or balcony doors with a low threshold – all as part of the Schuco standard. This can be a huge advantage for many users.
Balcony windows with a low threshold are especially recommended for the customers who have small children or disabled people at home. The low threshold option will make it easier for them to go outside.
The broad range of Schuco AWS 70HI profile products also includes Schuco AWS 70 RL, Schuco AWS 70 SL and Schuco AWS 70 ST.
Who do we recommend the Schuco AWS 70HI aluminium windows to?
We recommend the Schuco AWS 70HI Aluminium Windows to those customers of your company who need a good quality aluminium product.
In the case of these windows, you do not have to worry about the product’s quality, durability and strength. Schuco is a proven company that guarantees great products – the only kind of products debesto.com recommends to its customers.
To the customers of your company who need windows in various variants or styles, and who have their own requirements and expectations in terms of design should be interested in this product.
There is a high probability that with the Schuco AWS 70HI profile your customers will find the right solution for themselves and their construction project.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Schuco AWS 70HI?
The Schuco AWS 70HI windows will definitely be of interest to the debesto.com’s customers – construction companies, installation companies, investors and architects.
Do you have customers with high expectations regarding the windows, as well as their performance and durability? Do your customers want a high-end product and the price is not an issue? Are you looking with your customers for a product in various variants, styles and offering a broad range of design options?
Surprise your customers by presenting them the Schuco AWS 70HI system. It meets all the expectations listed below, as well as many more that your customers may have.
More about Schuco AWS 70HI profile manufacturer
The Schuco group cooperates with 12,000 manufacturers, designers and architects worldwide. The company is active in over 80 countries and in 2018 achieved an annual turnover of EUR 1.670 billion.
The Schuco group designs and sells window, door, façade and sliding systems, as well as systems providing safety and sun protection.
More about the strengths of Schuco AWS 70HI
The Schuco AWS 70HI Aluminium Windows has all the advantages that can result from the use of aluminium material.
Durability and extraordinary strength, stability, resistance to atmospheric conditions, various shaping possibilities in standard and non-standard large-sized windows.
The thermal insulation parameters of the Schuco AWS 70HI aluminium windows allow you to save on energy or gas bills.
Summary of the Schuco AWS 70HI aluminium windows
The Schuco AWS 70HI product made of durable and strong aluminium is a solution that you should include in your company’s offer and recommend to your customers. Aluminium is a more expensive product than PVC, but with much better quality and parameters. By offering your customers products made of aluminium, you can be sure of both, the customer’s and your company’s satisfaction.
The broad range of variants and styles of Schuco AWS 70HI will help match the windows to the climate and the style of your customers’ construction projects. Take care of your customers and help them make the right choice.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!