Aliplast Steel Look Aluminium Window System
Steel Look based on steel structures
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Aliplast Steel Look Aluminium Window System:
- Steel Look will give a modern and industrial character to your client’s investment
- A wide range of colors will allow the windows to be perfectly matched to the facade and interior
- The Steel Look window system will work well in passive and energy-saving construction
- The design of the windows will emphasize the industrial character of the project
Aliplast Steel Look - who is it the best for? - debesto.com opinion
Aliplast Steel Look is another product of this brand that we add to the debesto.com offer.
This aluminum window and door system stands out on the market with its unique design and distinctive design, which emphasizes the industrial nature of Steel Look profiles. An ideal opportunity for those customers of your company who want to give their structure an individual expression.
Who do we recommend Aliplast Steel Look Aluminium Window System to?
For construction companies that want to introduce a unique aluminum profile resembling a steel structure to their offer.
The Steel Look window design will work well with unusual architectural projects. It will emphasize the unique and industrial character of both passive and energy-saving buildings.
The distinguishing feature of Steel Look windows is the color scheme, which allows the windows to perfectly match the appearance of the building. They can be painted in a uniform color or in the form of bicolor, where the structure can have a different color on the outside and inside
What kind of end customer should be interested in Aliplast Steel Look?
Customers who want to emphasize unusual design and aesthetics and add a bold element to their project. At the same time, they expect windows to be a solid and durable structure as well as comfortable in everyday use.
To your company’s customers with such needs, offer the Aliplast Steel Look system that with no doubt stands out on the market.
Aliplast Steel Look - When to Consider Another Option?
If you or your client are not entirely convinced of the Aliplast Steel Look system or your client does not need the distinguishing features of the Steel Look aluminum profile, then suggest a different solution from the same brand – Aliplast Genesis 75.
One of the top aluminum profiles in the debesto.com offer. In the ranking of warm aluminum windows, it takes top places in each of the 3 categories.
More information about Aliplast
Aliplast is a producer of aluminum systems. From the very beginning, Aliplast focused on expansive development, while maintaining the highest quality of the offered product and developing new solutions in aluminum profile systems.
The dynamics of sales, the constantly increasing list of recipients from Poland and Europe have been noticed on the market.
Aliplast is a laureate of many awards and prizes from industry and business organizations.
Summary of Aliplast Steel Look aluminum windows
The Aliplast Steel Look aluminum profile created for the needs of your company’s customers who like original architecture and want to achieve this effect when implementing their investment.
Help your client to implement his project and offer him the Aliplast Steel Look system.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!