Reynaers CS 68 Aluminium Window System
from 749 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 5 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Reynaers CS 68 Aluminium Window System:
- Four aesthetic variants (functional, softline, renaissance, hidden sash) – choose the one that will perfectly match the style of your customers’ buildings,
- It meets the requirements of the anti-burglary class, ensures the highest level of security,
- The CS 68 Renaissance variant imitates wooden profiles.
Thanks to the double seals between the frame and the sash, as well as the drainage holes located in the lowest parts of the profile, the system provides very good thermal insulation.
The system provides an appropriate level of thermal insulation.
Depth of frame59 mm
Depth of sash59 mm
Max. sash dimension 3000 mm x 1400 mm
Max. sash weight120 kg
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets2
Reynaers CS 68 – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Reynaers CS 68 is a three-chamber window and door system with several aesthetic variants.
The hidden sash variant, the renaissance variant imitating wooden profiles, the functional variant, and the softline variant with rounded shapes. In addition, Reynaers CS 68 offers the option of choosing between windows that open inwards or outwards.
Such a profile is a great solution for those customers of your company who want to perfectly match the windows to the style of their building. Reynaers CS 68 windows reflect the latest architectural styles thanks to their various types of aesthetic variants.
Who do we recommend the Reynaers CS 68 aluminium windows to?
The Reynaers CS 68 aluminium profile is a solution for the customers who want modernity, safety and good parameters combined in a single product.
Many customers of your company surely care about the modern and consistent appearance of their construction projects. However, the Reynaers CS 68 aluminium windows will not only guarantee a proper aesthetic appearance but will also ensure the highest level of security, because they meet the requirements of anti-burglary class two and three.
In addition, Reynaers CS 68 provides an adequate level of thermal insulation as well as very good air and water tightness.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Reynaers CS 68?
Reynaers CS 68 will meet the expectations of most of your customers. They will be satisfied with its aesthetics and modernity, good parameters and the possibility of using many different solutions.
Architects, in particular, may like it, because for the design and look coherent with the whole building matters the most.
The Reynaers CS 68 system is also suitable for customers in Scandinavia and the British Isles, due to the possibility of opening the windows outwards.
Reynaers CS 68 – When should you consider other option?
The window fittings used in Reynaers CS 68 are manufactured by the FAPIM company. Fittings are one of the most important parts of the windows’ structure. They are responsible for whether your windows will be fully functional. A product with the best parameters may prove to be useless if the fittings fail.
The FAPIM fittings are not as well-known by us as the ones by Winkhaus, Siegenia, Roto or Maco – which have proven themselves in terms of excellent quality.
If your customers are interested in aluminium windows with the best possible fittings, then you should check out Aluprof MB-70. Aluprof has fittings manufactured by the proven and trusted Maco Multi-Matic company.
More about Reynaers CS 68 profile manufacturer
The Reynaers company was founded in 1965 and has its headquarters in Belgium. Currently, the company has employees in 40 countries around the world and exports its products to over 70 countries on five continents.
The manufacturer of the Reynaers CS 68 profiles is a leading European producer of innovative, environmentally friendly aluminium systems for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, fire protection systems and winter gardens.
the solutions proposed by Reynaers save energy and thus help to protect the natural environment.
More about the strengths of Reynaers CS 68
Reynaers CS 68 – many solutions in a single system.
We praise the Reynaers CS 68 profile for its possibility of creating various types of structures, having various types of aesthetic variants, and we offer it to various groups of customers
The hidden sash variant, the renaissance variant imitating wooden profiles, the functional variant, and the softline variant with rounded shapes. Thanks to having so many variants, the Reynaers CS 68 profiles are adapted to the latest architectural styles.
The option of choosing between windows that open inwards or outwards makes it easier to obtain customers on the Scandinavian and British markets.
Summary of the Reynaers CS 68 aluminium windows
An aluminium profile offering many designs and aesthetic possibilities, which you can recommend to customers everywhere around the world. Thanks to the possibility of opening the window inwards, it fits the Scandinavian or British markets perfectly.
Reynaers CS 68 performs poorly when compared to other aluminium windows due to the Fapim fittings. The price is too high for the quality offered. You can purchase a much better product cheaper, e.g. Aluprof MB-70.
You can find a comparison of Reynaers CS 68 with other cheap aluminium windows in the 70 mm Cheap Aluminium Windows Ranking.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!