Cortizo Casement 70mm Aluminium Window System
from 313 EURPrice for reference window 600x800 mm mm, one top-hung sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders.
from 8 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
The lowest folding height (frame+sash)
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
Cortizo Casement 70mm Aluminium Window System
- easy to clean function
- quick valuations even in 24 hours
- lowest sash + frame construction
Meet PAS 24 standard
Cortizo Casement windows meet PAS24 standards, offering a higher degree of security against burglary.
Easy to clean
It is possible to add special hinges that make windows easier to clean. The fittings allow the window to be rotated so you can reach the outer pane.
Depth of frame70 mm
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.6
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.1
Cortizo Casement 70mm for whom? Opinion by debesto.com
In the opinion of debesto.com, there is currently no better product on the market among casement aluminium windows. Cortizo Casement 70mm are the cheapest aluminium casement windows possessing the best functional properties. Casements by Cortizo use fittings with the Easy To Clean system. This function facilitates the daily use and cleaning of windows. Cortizo Casement is also in line with the latest market trends related to the lowest construction of the window and frame. Thanks to this, your client will receive much more light in the room than in the case of competitors’ products.
What type of end customer should be interested in Cortizo Casement?
These windows are the right choice for those who install other Cortizo products in their homes. Namely Cortizo Cor Vision or Cortizo Cor Vision Plus sliding systems. Thanks to Cortizo Casement, your client will obtain a uniform and consistent woodwork throughout the entire facility. We also recommend this system when you need a quick quote. In the latest Casement window ranking, Cortizo windows received the best result in their category. You can expect their valuation even within 24 hours.
Cortizo Casement 70mm In what cases is it worth considering another option?
In the Casement window segment, it’s hard to talk about competition for the Cortizo system. However, when we look at aluminium windows that open inwards, Aluprof MB-70 constitute an interesting proposition. They are 20% cheaper than Cortizo Casement. Seeing the possibility of such a large saving, many customers decide for inward opening windows instead of casement windows.
More about the system provider of Cortizo Casement 70mm windows
The producer of Cor-80 is Cortizo – a Spanish giant of aluminum joinery, which thanks to high quality products conquers different European markets. It is present in nearly 30 countries. You’ll find Cortizo products e.g. in the Mercure Hotel in Warsaw, at the airport in Barcelona, or at the Quality Hotel E.Grieg in Bergen, Norway. Cortizo Cor-80 is a prestigious product at an affordable price.
Cortizo Casement 70 mm – one of the best aluminum casement windows on the market, recommended especially for customers who previously used Cortizo Cor Vision or Cortizo Cor Vision Plus sliding systems. This model is characterized by the significant size of the glass, and a special fitting that makes cleaning of this profile much easier. In addition, its security is confirmed by British Security Certification PAS 24. Like other casement windows, Cortizo Casement 70 mm will best suit an investment located in a warm or temperate climate.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Are my goods insured during transport?