Ponzio PE96 Aluminium Window System
For premium construction projects and modern passive houses
from 676 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 2 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Ponzio PE96 Aluminium Window System:
- Ponzio product for high-budget premium construction projects,
- Modern aesthetics and great parameters – Uw<0.8,
- Perfect also for passive houses,
- An alternative to the Aluprof MB-104 Passive window system.
Great thermal insulation
Thanks to the use of multi-chamber thermal breaks (62 mm) and a two-component central seal, Ponzio PE96 provides the highest possible thermal insulation. The structures based on PE96 achieve Uw<0.8, which allows them to be used in so-called passive constructions.
Large glazing and stable structures
Very good static properties of Ponzio PE96. Thanks to this it is possible to create very large structures on the basis of PE96, obtaining a very large glazing area.
Components of the highest quality
Components of the highest quality. Fittings and accessories of proven, reputable brands such as Sobinco, Savio and Winkhaus. Reliability and durability mean satisfied customers and lack of complaints.
Colour tailored to the customers' needs
The outer surface is covered with polyester powder paints meeting the Qualicoat requirements. Thanks to this, the windows are well-protected, and the surface is safe from adverse weather conditions. The customer can choose the colour of the cover based on the RAL palette.
Depth of frame96 mm
Depth of sash106 mm
Max. sash dimension 1700 x 2300 mm
Max. sash weight180 kg
Number of panes3
Number of gaskets3
Ponzio PE96 – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Ponzio PE96 will increase the value and prestige of your construction projects. The system offers the best thermal insulation properties typical for passive constructions.
Are you looking for a product from the premium segment? Ponzio PE96 stays ahead of the current standards and offers a system that is unrivalled in many respects.
Even in the basic version, Ponzio PE96 thermal insulation is at the level of Uw <0.8. Such a low coefficient is possible due to the appropriate design: a thermal break with a width of 62 mm and a two-component central seal.
The system provides the ability to obtain a large glazing area and to flush the leaves with the window frame. Thanks to this, it has a modern and elegant external appearance.
Who do we recommend the Ponzio PE96 Aluminium Window System to?
We recommend Ponzio PE96 to everyone who implements passive construction projects. The system is a great alternative to the Aluprof MB-104 Passive system.
Ponzio PE96 will be the right choice if the construction project has very specific design requirements, e.g. regarding large glazing or the best possible thermal parameters.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Ponzio PE96?
The customers requiring ultra-warm aluminium, e.g. for building a passive house.
Ponzio PE96 will also be of interest to the customers who are looking for a product from the premium segment.
Ponzio PE96 – when should you consider another option?
The high price of Ponzio PE96 means that purchasing this profile pays off only if the customer or the construction project absolutely requires it (it is possible to achieve very good thermal parameters in a cheaper way, e.g. by choosing Ponzio PE78N or Aluprof MB-86)
According to debesto.com, there are four reasons for purchasing PE96. When you need the best possible thermal parameters. When your customer needs a structure with very large glazing. When you implement a passive construction project. When you want to increase the value of the construction project.
More about Ponzio PE96 profile manufacturer
The Ponzio group exports its products to several dozen countries on different continents, making it one of the largest suppliers of aluminium systems in the world.
More about strengths of Ponzio PE96
Fittings of the highest quality
Structures based on Ponzio PE96 guarantee high quality and reliability. Fittings and accessories of reputable and proven brands such as: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus.
Qualicoat and Qualanod certificates
Protective coatings have a crucial impact on the durability of aluminium products. Qualicoat and Qualanod are certificates that confirm the highest quality of the coating. This applies to both powder coating application and the anodising process. It is a guarantee of high quality and lack of corrosion-related problems for many years.
Summary of the Ponzio PE96 Aluminium Window System
The Ponzio PE96 aluminium window and door system is a profile for special tasks. Ponzio PE96 allows for achieving extraordinary thermal insulation of Uw=0.66. It is possible to create very large glazing due to its great static properties. Ponzio PE96 will increase the value of the construction project and help you make more money.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!