Aliplast Imperial OUT Aluminium Window System
from 344 EURPrice for reference window 600x800 mm mm, one top-hung sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders.
from 7 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
The lowest folding height (frame+sash)
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
Aliplast Imperial OUT Aluminium Window System
- windows fully compatible with the Aliplast Imperial system
- these windows boast a very high value for money
- they are popular in Scandinavian countries
Depth of frame64 mm
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.8
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.1
Aliplast Imperial OUT for whom? Opinion by debesto.com
Aliplast Imperial OUT windows are an interesting proposal for those on the lookout for casement windows. Their choice may be determined by their full compatibility with the Aliplast Imperial system. This is an offer for those who want to add casement windows to their previously purchased windows from this series. Imperial OUT is also an interesting proposition in terms of price. In the debesto.com ranking, casement aluminium windows take 2nd place in terms of price.
What type of end customer should be interested in Aliplast Imperial OUT?
We recommend Imperial OUT to customers to whom time is the essence. Casement windows are characterised by a much longer production time than windows opening to the inside. However, Aliplast Imperial OUT is the cheapest window with the shortest production time. It is also a good proposal for those who would like to obtain structures ending in an arch. In the case of this system, it is possible to bend profiles.
Aliplast Imperial OUT In what cases is it worth considering another option?
If your customer wants a lower price, consider the 70mm Cortizo Casement system. It is 10% cheaper. The advantage of the Cortizo system is its ease of use. The fittings in the Cortizo casements have the easy-to-clean function. It makes it easy to keep your windows clean. There is one more solution available. If non-casement systems are an option, talk to your customer about windows opening to the inside. We know from experience that many customers willingly give up casement windows in favour of much cheaper continental windows. An interesting proposition here is the Aluprof MB-70, which has better thermal parameters, providing a much higher comfort of use.
More about the system provider of Aliplast Imperial OUT windows
Manufacturer of aluminium systems. From its very beginnings, Aliplast was focused on its expansion and development, while maintaining the highest quality of the products offered, and designing new solutions for aluminium profile systems. Its sales dynamics, the constantly growing list of recipients from Poland and Europe have been noticed on the market. Aliplast has received many distinctions and prizes awarded by industry and business organisations.
Summary of Aliplast Imperial OUT
- is a good solution when combined with the Aliplast Imperial system
- has the lowest waiting time for production in the casement window group
- large selection of colours and veneers
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Are my goods insured during transport?