Aluprof MB-59S Aluminium Casement Window System
System of windows with thermal insulation, opening to the outside.
from 670 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Aluprof MB-59S Aluminium Casement Window System:
- Depending on the customers’ expectations, you can choose between rotary and scissor hinges,
- Aluprof MB-59S windows should be of interest to you if you run a company in Scandinavia or the British Isles,
- Aluminium casement windows are a great alternative to wooden and PVC windows that open outwards,
- Aluminium casement windows are pricier, but you get a durable and less troublesome product than cheap PVC.
The MB-59S CASEMENT system sections have profiled grooves of such sizes that it is possible to use multi-point locking fittings and connectors in accordance with the EURO standard. Used in them are the fittings by such renowned companies as: Sobinco, Securistyle.
Depth of frame50 mm
Depth of sash59 mm
Max. sash dimension2.2m2/2.70 m2
Max. sash weight80
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets3
Filling thickness16 mm / 22 mm
Aluprof MB-59S – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Aluprof MB-59S Casement is a modern system used for making tilt-and-turn windows opening outside, requiring good thermal and sound insulation.
Casement windows can be used both for putting them into wall openings, as well as for mounting them in a post and beam façade.
Who do we recommend the Aluprof MB-59S Aluminium Casement Window System to?
Casement Aluminium Windows should be of interest to you if you run a company in the British Isles, where such solutions are commonly used.
The product Aluprof MB-59S Casement is a great alternative to wooden and PVC windows that open outwards.
Aluminium is a much more durable material, and, unlike wood, it is maintenance-free and does not rot.
Aluminium casement windows are pricier, but you get a durable and less troublesome product than cheap PVC.
Aluprof MB-59S – When should you consider another option?
Aluprof MB-59S Casement is a product made of the so-called “cold aluminium” – characterised by poor thermal parameters. One should keep in mind that the thermal coefficient is not very great, but the price of the system is also relatively low.
Aluprof MB-59S Casement is the right choice if thermal parameters do not play an important role, and other advantages of this relatively cheap aluminium solution are needed.
However, if the property must meet certain thermal insulation requirements, the wider Aluprof MB-70 or Aluprof MB-86 aluminium systems will be a better choice. It is also possible to make windows that open outwards on the basis of these profiles.
More about Aluprof MB-59S profile manufacturer
Aluprof SA is a company that is one of the leading manufacturers of aluminium systems in Europe, with almost 70 years of experience. It has 4 production plants and branches in many European countries, as well as in the United States. The company exports its products to 55 countries.
More about the strengths of Aluprof MB-59S
Depending on the customers’ expectations, you can choose between rotary and scissor hinges.
You can also make automatically or manually sliding doors based on the Aluprof MB-59S Casement system. In addition, Aluprof MB-59 S Casement can act as smoke exhaust windows.
Summary of the Aluprof MB-59S Aluminium Casement Window System
Aluprof MB-59S Casement is a product made of cold aluminium and offered at a relatively low price; however, it will work fine only in places where thermal parameters are not important. If thermal parameters play an important role for your customers, present them the Aluprof MB-86 or Aluprof MB-70 system.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!