Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD Aluminium Window System
from 381 EURPrice for reference window 600x800 mm mm, one top-hung sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders.
from 13 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
The lowest folding height (frame+sash)
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD Aluminium Window System
- the lowest Uw among aluminium casement windows
- saving space inside the room
- better tightness of the structure
- meets the requirements of the British and Scandinavian market
Depth of frame74 mm
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.7
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.1
Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD for whom? Opinion by debesto.com
Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD windows are a good proposition when you are looking for casement windows that meet the requirements of construction law in Scandinavia or Great Britain. The advantage of these windows is the possibility of combining them with other Yawal products, maintaining a uniform appearance of the assembled structures.
What type of end customer should be interested in Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD?
We recommend Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD windows to customers who are looking for the warmest casement windows. Yawal wins the ranking of casement windows in terms of the best thermal insulation. We recommend this type of windows to people who have a cramped room and there is no room for a sash that opens inwards.
Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD In what cases is it worth considering another option?
When your customer has a tight budget, offer him casements based on Cortizo Casement 70mm. These windows are slightly colder, but 20% cheaper! Casement windows from Cortizo also have better functional properties, thanks to the easy-to-clean function. Another option is Aluprof MB-70 window opening to the inside. Thanks to these windows, your customer will save up to 30%, obtaining windows with the same thermal parameters, but more comfortable to use on a daily basis.
More about the system provider of Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD windows
Yawal S.A. is one of the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems in Poland. Yawal owes its position to the experience gained over 30 years of existence and a wide range of innovative solutions. The company’s systems are environmentally friendly, energy-saving structures designed for the construction of windows, doors, facades, partition and curtain walls, winter gardens, skylights, railings and sun visors.
Summary of Yawal TM74HI OUTWARD
- the system offers you the possibility of bending profiles, thanks to which you will get windows that fully match old tenement houses, villas, attics.
- for those who are looking for windows for the Scandinavian or British market
- the warmest aluminium casement windows in the offer of debesto.com
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Are my goods insured during transport?