Yawal TM 74HI Aluminium Window System
from 574 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Yawal TM 74HI Aluminium Window System:
- Recommend Yawal TM 74HI with hidden hinges for those clients, who take care of the decor details
- The system is designed for using it in housing construction, public utility and industrial objects
- Strengthened profiles allow making large-sized constructions
- Possibility of installing Yawal TM 74HI windows in facade systems
Depth of frame74 mm
Depth of sash83 mm
Max. sash dimension1,6 m x 2,7 m / 1,25 m x 3 m
Max. sash weight200 kg
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets2
Yawal TM 74HI - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Yawal TM 74HI is a system made of aluminium that is used to the construction of windows, doors, and frames. It is suited for using it in housing construction, public utility, and industrial objects.
The exploitation of inside and outside strengthened profiles allows making large-sized constructions.
Due to increased thermal insulation of Yawal TM 74HI profiles, there is a cost optimization of operation of the buildings which is a big advantage of this system.
Who do we recommend aluminium Yawal TM 74HI windows to?
We recommend Yawal TM 74HI windows to companies with aluminum in their offer. Thanks to this system, you will expand your offer, enrich it with a new product worth attention and increase the chance that the customer will choose you.
If your clients want to have windows that are going to make a consistent and aesthetic look with the whole building – the Yawal TM 74HI system will be the accurate choice.
It is possible to implement modern structures in various configurations. The structures can be joined at any angle. Installing Yawal TM 74HI windows in facade systems, the use of hidden hinges and remote-controlled locks is possible thanks to the profile widths.
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Yawal TM 74HI window?
Yawal TM 74HI is a solution that should interest companies involved in the sale or installation of joinery that want to expand their offer with aluminum windows.
If you want to earn more then add Yawal TM 74HI aluminum windows to your offer. Thanks to the fact that aluminum is associated with a higher margin, your company will earn more.
Yawal TM 74HI – When should you consider another option?
Yawal TM 74HI windows are good quality profiles but at a high price. The purchase of this product is profitable if your customer necessarily wants this product or the investment project requires it.
The choice of Aluprof MB-70 is much more profitable. Aluprof takes the first place in each of the three categories in our ranking of cheap aluminum windows.
Yawal TM 74HI in the ranking of cheap aluminum windows in the “lowest price” category is in the last place.
More about Yawal TM 74HI profile manufacturer
Yawal S.A. is one of the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems in Poland.
Yawal owes its position to the experience gained over 30 years of existence and a wide range of innovative solutions. The company’s systems are environmentally friendly, energy-saving structures designed for the construction of windows, doors, facades, partition and curtain walls, winter gardens, skylights, railings and sun visors.
More about the strengths of Yawal TM 74HI
Winkhaus activePilot fittings
The design of the Yawal TM 74HI windows includes Winkhaus activPilot fittings.
High-quality fittings, whose biggest advantages are: attractive additional functions, the possibility to easily change the security standard, reduced number of elements, and modern design.
Modern design, unique functionality, and comfort of use are the differentiators of Winkhaus activPilot fittings.
Summary of aluminium Yawal TM 74HI windows
Yawal TM 74HI is a profile that is worth expanding your offer with. Remember that aluminum is a higher margin, and with it – higher earnings! With the Yawal system, you have the opportunity to create a consistent and aesthetic design, modern constructions combined with good parameters, and great quality fittings. However, pay attention to the price which is much higher than profiles with even better quality, e.g. Aluprof MB-70.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!