Aliplast Genesis 75 Aluminium Window System
It takes leading places in the debesto.com Aluminum Windows Ranking
from 487 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Aliplast Genesis 75 Aluminium Window System:
- the individual character of the construction thanks to the possibility for your client to choose different finishes of the Aliplast Genesis 75 profile
- possibility of installing the Flyscreen system (mosquito nets)
- recommend Aliplast Genesis 75 to customers for energy-saving homes (Uw = 0.9)
- modern insulation materials are used, which is a new thing on the market
In the system, you get a wide selection of colors: RAL palette, structural colors, wood-like colors, anode, bicolor
Depth of frame75 mm
Depth of sash84 mm
Max. sash dimension 1,5 m x 1,5 m
Max. sash weight80 kg / 120 kg
Number of panes3
Number of gaskets2
Warranty 30/42 months
Aliplast Genesis 75 - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Aliplast Genesis 75 is a three-chamber profile with increased thermal insulation. Intended for use in public utility buildings and in single or multi-family buildings.
If your client likes nonstandard solutions, he will certainly be interested in the possibility of choosing different finishes for the Aliplast Genesis 75 profile. It is a solution for those who want to give the building an individual and original character.
A wide range of colors (RAL palette, structural colors, and wood-like colors) will help create an outstanding window construction for your client.
Aliplast Genesis 75 is a good choice for you and your business. You will enrich your offer with a good quality aluminum window with a very good Uw = 0.91.
This result of heat transfer, Uw includes Aliplast Genesis 75 among energy-saving aluminum windows. It is worth mentioning that Genesis 75 is on the 3rd place in our ranking of aluminum windows, in the category “Best quality”
What kind of end customer should be interested in the aluminium Aliplast Genesis 75 window?
The one who should be interested in Aliplast Genesis 75 is the client who wants a good quality product with good parameters and low heat loss.
It is worth keeping in mind that Aliplast Genesis 75 belongs to energy-saving windows, so it will not work if your client builds a passive house.
Customers who focus on individual character and outstanding elements. In the case of Aliplast Genesis 75, your customer can decide on many factors, e.g. the choice of colors, the choice of different profile finishes, or the possibility of installing the Flyscreen system.
More about Aliplast Genesis 75 manufacturer
Aliplast is a producer of aluminum systems. From the very beginning, the company focused on expansive development, while maintaining the highest quality of the product and developing new solutions in aluminum profile systems.
Sales dynamic and continually growing list of polish and European recipients were spotted on the market.
Aliplast is a laureate of many awards and prizes given by industry and business organisations.
More about the strengths of Aliplast Genesis 75
Maco Multi-Matic fittings are part of the Aliplast Genesis 75 window construction. It is an ideal solution in terms of security and functionality of window and door joinery.
Fittings are a very important thing that is why they are rated by us when comparing windows in our rankings.
Maco Multi-Matic window fittings always get a maximum of 3 points from us, so you can decide for windows with using these fittings without fear.
Summary of Aliplast Genesis 75 windows
Aliplast Genesis 75 is a system made of an eternal material such as aluminum. Great quality product at a very good price. In our ranking of warm aluminum windows, it is at the forefront of each of the 3 categories
Such a low price and quality at a very high level is not enough for your client? Suggest Aluprof MB-86, which is comparable in price, and its quality is even better.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!