Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Window System
Yawal TM 77HI - Safe and innovative solution
from 770 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Window System:
- Yawal TM 77HI is perfect for designing a consistent and modern interior
- Possibility of manufacturing windows in the Industrial version with a hidden sash and opening outwards
- Possibility of reducing the costs of heating thanks to Uw=0.9
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation parameters as well as wind protection.
The Yawal TM 77HI system is equipped with the best class anti-burglary systems. It is possible to make windows in the RC4 anti-burglary class.
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window0.9
Depth of frame77 mm
Depth of sash86 mm
Max. sash dimension 1,6 m x 2,7 m / 1,3 m x 3m
Max. sash weight200 kg
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets2
Yawal TM 77HI - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Yawal TM 77HI is a product made of aluminium, which works great for designing a consistent and modern interior.
The TM 77HI profile is suitable for those who deal with the sale/installation of aluminium joinery or want to include it in their offer. Yawal will satisfy many customers because they will receive a good quality product with very good parameters, made of very durable aluminium.
In addition, there are plenty of additional options that make this window system better. This is, for example, the option of the possibility of making windows in an industrial version, with a hidden sash and in an outward version (opening outwards)
Who do we recommend Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Windows to?
Yawal TM 77HI is the perfect choice if you want to expand your offer with good quality products that you can recommend to the customers who do not have very high requirements.
Recommend the Yawal TM 77HI system if your customers expect a good and functional product that will last for years.
The TM 77HI system will allow your customers to pay lower heating bills thanks to the thermal coefficient of 0.9 for the reference window. They will be able to create a consistent and modern interior thanks to the high completeness of this system.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Windows?
Yawal TM77 HI is a product designed for those who want to buy 80 mm aluminium windows with really good parameters.
Yawal is also for those who want to reduce heating bills in their modern homes.
The possibility of making various structures based on the Yawal TM 77HI system will make it easier for your customers to achieve the appearance of a consistent and modern home.
Yawal TM 77HI - when should you consider another option?
In our debesto.com ranking of warm aluminium windows, Yawal TM 77HI takes leading places.
Yawal TM 77HI takes 2 nd. place in quality category and 3rd. place in quality/price category.
More about Yawal TM 77HI system provider
Yawal S.A. is one of the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems in Poland.
Yawal owes its position to the experience gained over 30 years of existence and a wide range of innovative solutions. The company’s systems are environmentally friendly, energy-saving structures designed for the construction of windows, doors, facades, partition and curtain walls, winter gardens, skylights, railings and sun visors.
More about strenghts of Yawal TM 77HI
The Yawal TM 77HI system is characterised by excellent thermal insulation. This is thanks to the use of spacers between aluminium profiles.
Split thermal spacers eliminate 100% of the negative effects of the bimetallic effect i.e. deformation of profiles, difficulties with closing, rubbing the sash against the frame and leakage.
The profile can be a basis for modern structures in various configurations and layouts.
Compatibility with a broad range of fittings and control elements is another advantage of the system.
Summary of Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Windows
To sum up, Yawal TM 77HI Aluminium Windows is the right choice if you want to sell modern and functional windows with good parameters. However, if you are looking for windows with a low price, check out the alternatives such as Aluprof MB-86.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download