Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium Window System
Soon in the offer
from 671 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 4 weeks
number of panes
number of gaskets
depth of frame
depth of sash
Get to know Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium windows:
- A lot of systems and solutions will allow you to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers of your company
- Schuco AWS 65 windows are available in block and facade windows
- AWS 65 will meet even high expectations in terms of design thanks to the design profiles Schuco AWS 65 RL, AWS 65 SL and AWS 65 MC
- the aesthetics of windows are often chosen by architects for office, commercial and residential buildings
depth of frame65 mm
depth of sash75 mm
max. sash weight160 kg
number of panes2
number of gaskets2
Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium windows - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
According to debesto.com, Schuco AWS 65 is a system with which freedom in design is guaranteed.
The aesthetic design draws the attention of architects, and the high-quality and durable aluminum material allows surface finishing in a wide range of colors.
The possibility of implementing large glazing in windows and entrance doors in combination with very good parameters. As a result, architects and investors often decide to use Schuco AWS 65 in modern office, commercial and residential buildings.
Who do we recommend Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium windows to?
We recommend Schuco AWS 65 windows to architects and investors who need windows for buildings with modern design, which will be in good quality and durable for many years.
Aluminum material means no need for renovation, stability, failure-free and reliable functionality. Aluminum will ensure an unchanged perfect appearance for years.
Schuco AWS 65 is a combination of good thermal and acoustic insulation parameters, as well as water resistance with modern aesthetics and an affordable price.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium windows?
Shuco AWS 65 is a solution for those who need a wide assortment. The widely developed AWS 65 assortment also includes design profiles: Schüco AWS 65 RL, AWS 65 SL and AWS 65 MC (Multi Contour).
Thanks to so many possibilities, you can offer your clients a solution for each of their needs.
More about the manufacturer of Schuco AWS 65 profiles
Schüco group cooperates with 12 000 producers and architects all over the world. The company is active in over 80 countries and in 2018 it achieved a yearly turnover of 1,670 billion euros.
Schüco group develops and sells window, door, facade and sliding systems and also a system which ensures the safety and anti-glare protection
More about the strengths of Schuco AWS 65
The main advantage of the Schuco AWS 65 profile is the material that is used for production.
Aluminum is characterized by eternal durability and resistance. Aluminum windows are extremely easy to install, and the risk of damage during transport is almost zero.
This means fewer complaints from your customers and trips to services. In this saved time, you will be able to take care of new orders. Aluminum is also a larger margin, which will certainly contribute to the development of your business.
Summary of Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium windows
An aluminium system that is worth introducing to your company’s offer. Due to the wide assortment of this profile, modern design, the possibility of making many constructions and good parameters, you will be able to offer the AWS 65 profile to many of your customers.
The system is suitable for use in residential, commercial and office buildings. Schuco AWS 65 is a solution for every need.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!