Aliplast Imperial Aluminium Window System
from 383 EUR
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Aliplast Imperial Aluminium Window System:
- Aliplast Imperial is on the top of the aluminium 70 mm windows ranking in every category.
- If you have a building contract for flats and public utility buildings the Aliplast Imperial profile is the perfect thing for you.
- It is possible to apply hidden hinges and PCV fittings.
- Recommend Aliplast Imperial to customers, who expect modern solutions and window constructions in many variants.
Increased thermal insulation
High parameters of thermal insulation were gotten thanks to the use of special thermal inserts slipped between thermal separators and around the glass.
A Wide range of color scheme choice
Choosing the Imperial profile you get a wide range of colors, not only those from RAL palette but also structural, wood-like Aliplast Wood colour Effect and bicolor ones.
depth of frame 65 mm
depth of sash 74 mm
max. sash dimension 1,5 m x 1,5 m / 1,2 m x 2,3 m
max. sash weight 80kg / 120kg
number of panes 2
number of gaskets 2
warranty 30/42 months
Aliplast Imperial - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Aliplast Imperial is a great solution for you and your client in terms of the quality and price. You’ll find a detailed comparison with different profiles in our new aluminium 70 mm windows ranking.
If your client is looking for home windows Aliplast Imperial is recommendable in this regard. Feasible exterior door, glass-cases and window constructions in many variants will make your client’s house modern and consistent outside and inside.
Who do we recommend Aliplast Imperial Aluminium Window System to?
We recommend Aliplast Imperial to investors, architects and building companies that have public utility buildings construction orders.
Possibility of Aliplast Imperial windows installation in facade systems.
Wide range of glazing (single and double-chamber, acoustic and anti-burglar panes).
Possibility of profiles bending and multivariate constructions allow a free hand in buildings design.
Finally, thanks to Aliplast Imperial the client will get a consistent and aesthetic building and on top of that, for a low price.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Aliplast Imperial Aluminium Window System?
Aliplast Imperial will interest clients, which:
need windows with good but not excellent parameters and in a low price.
don’t have high expectations, but want an aesthetic and modern look and many capabilities in solutions and constructions.
Don’t build buildings with passive parameters and don’t have such expectations from the windows. A thermal permeability In Aliplast Imperial is at Uw=1.53 which isn’t the best score but it is adequate to the price. Passive building windows must have a coefficient of Uw at 0.8 or lower, but it comes with much more affordable price.
Have useable buildings construction orders. For such buildings great parameters and top-shelf products aren’t necessary. The most important are: an aesthetic look, plenty of opportunities and longevity of constructions – Aliplast Imperial, with no doubt, can provide it.
Aliplast Imperial - when should you consider other option?
Aliplast Imperial profile won’t be the best choice if you are looking for low coefficient of thermal permeability.
In our cheap aluminium windows ranking Aliplast Imperial is among the highest Uw profiles, which is at up to 1.53.
For example Aluprof MB-70, which is also in the ranking, stands out with much lower Uw but you’ll get it in more affordable price.
More about Aliplast Imperial profile manufacturer
It is an aluminium system producer. From the beginning Aliplast bet on expansive development, with maintaining the highest quality of products and developing new solutions in aluminium profiles at once.
Sales dynamic and continually growing list of polish and european recipients were spotted on the market. Aliplast is a laureate of many awards and prizes given by industry and business organisations.
More about strengths of Aliplast Imperial
Wide range of Aliplast Imperial profile glazing allows applying all of the used types of panes – single and double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglar ones.
There is also an option to install the profile in facade systems.
Choosing Aliplast Imperial you also get a wide range of color scheme choice.
Summary of Aliplast Imperial Aluminium Window System
Summarizing, You should choose Aliplast Imperial if you want to sell high quality windows in a low price. Recommend the profile to your client if he doesn’t have exorbitant parameter or price requirements but wants to have a modern, innovative and aesthetic windows in his house.
Whereas, if you or your investor are looking for aluminium windows with low coefficient of Uw, take an interest in an alternative solution – Aluprof MB-70.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!