Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile Aluminium Window System
System of aluminium windows with narrow profiles
from 495 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
From 4 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
68,5 mm - 128,5 mm / 98,5 mm - 145,5 mm
Depth of sash
77,5 mm - 99,5 mm
Explore Aluprof MB-Slimline Aluminium Window System:
- Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE provides a look similar to steel windows,
- It has a wide range of glazing – up to 81mm,
- The narrow profile goes hand in hand with good thermal and sound insulation,
- It is possible to create window sashes in two variants – with profiles visible or invisible from the outside.
Increased thermal insulation
It is a window system with the MB-Slimline thermal break with high thermal insulation.
Depth of frame68,5 mm - 128,5 mm / 98,5 mm - 145,5 mm
Depth of sash77,5 mm - 99,5 mm
Max. sash dimension2,45 m2 / 2,85 m2
Max. sash weight140
Number of panes3
Number of gaskets3
Filling thickness52,5 mm
Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
The Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE system is a narrow profile made of very durable material – aluminium.
According to the debesto.com’s opinion, this product is a great choice if you care about prolonged durability of the product, excellent statics and endurance of the structure.
The Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE profile will provide excellent parameters, aesthetic appearance, functionality, and it will serve you for a very long time.
Who do we recommend the Aluprof MB-Slimline aluminium windows to?
To the customers who want to pay more but obtain a good quality product that is long-lasting and has good parameters.
The Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE profile is suitable for those who want to use it to replace old-type windows made of steel profiles. They provide a similar appearance from the outside, and in addition – they significantly increase the thermal insulation of the partition.
The MB-SLIMLINE aluminium system is also used to make various types of windows that open inwards (turn, tilt, turn-and-tilt), as well as fixed ones.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile?
Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE is the right choice for the customers who care about imitating the appearance of steel windows, aesthetic appearance, narrow profile and want more light to enter the room.
Aluprof MB-Slimline – When should you consider other option?
One needs to pay attention to the price one has to pay to have a good quality product made of aluminium that will last many years.
It is possible to purchase at a slightly higher price a product of even better quality – Aluprof MB-86. In the warm aluminium windows ranking, you can see how our 80 mm aluminium windows are rated in various categories. Aluprof MB-86 is definitely the best among them.
More about Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile manufacturer
The supplier of the Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE profile system is one of the leading manufacturers of aluminium systems in Europe. It has been present on the market for almost 70 years and has over 1,300 regular customers. It has 10 production plants and branches in many European countries, as well as in the United States.
On foreign markets, Aluprof is perceived as a large and trustworthy partner, and thanks to this the export sales are steadily growing. The Aluprof SA company is also a laureate of numerous prestigious awards in the construction industry, which proves its dynamic development and the highest quality.
More about the strengths of Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile
Excellent thermal insulation due to special shapes of the central seal, high water and airtightness.
Thanks to the use of “Euro”-type fitting grooves in the MB-SLIMLINE system, it is possible to install most of the fittings available on the market.
It is possible to create window sashes in two variants – with profiles visible or invisible from the outside, as a result, the appearance of the semi-permanent areas and the ones opened with invisible sashes is almost identical.
Summary of the Aluprof MB-Slimline Narrow Profile
Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE is made of very durable material – aluminium. High structural strength, very good thermal and sound insulation, resistance to weather conditions, and aesthetic appearance – which also may convince many customers.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!