Aluprof MB-86N Aluminium Window System
Winner of debesto aluminium windows ranking in quality and quality/price category
from 588 EURPrice for reference window 1230 x 1480 mm, tilt and turn, 3 panes of glass
UwParameter reference window 1230 x 1480 mm, tilt and turn, 3 panes of glass
from 6 weeks
Explore Aluprof MB-86N Aluminium Window System:
- sell to your client aluminum –the most durable material of all
- MB-86 is the first in a world aluminum system to employ silica aerogel
- winner of our aluminum windows ranking in quality and quality/price category
- version with a hidden sash gives a phenomenal aesthetic effect to the whole construction – it increases the attractiveness of construction
- Version with nailing fin is available
Silica aerogel technology
MB-86 is the first in a world aluminium window and door system to employ silica aerogel - material of perfect thermal insulation.
Thermal insulation (Uf) in MB-86 AERO for windows is 0,57 W/(m2K) and windows from 1,22 W/(m2K).
An amazing thermal insulation properities
Aluprof MB-86 in terms of thermal insulation, easily competes with the best PVC profiles breaking the myth of cold aluminium profiles.
Variety of hardware options, including concealed hinges and wings
Aluprof MB-86N has a multitude of finish options such as concealed hinges and wings for the most demanding clients who appreciate great aesthetics.
Midle third gasket
System with increased tightness: a two-component central gasket perfectly seals and thermally insulates the space between the sash and the frame.
The highest tightness (class 4 - 600 Pa) for air infiltration.
Resistance to wind load of the window in class C5 - research pressure of 2000 Pa, equivalent to a wind speed of about 205 km/h.
Waterproofing of the window in class E (4800 Pa).
Option with a nailing fin
The system has the option of adding a nailing fin/nailing flange. This makes the installation of the window easier by the method most popular in the USA.
UwParameter reference window 1230 x 1480 mm, tilt and turn, 3 panes of glass0,84
UgParameter reference window 1230 x 1480 mm, tilt and turn, 3 panes of glass0,5
max. glazing thickness70 mm
frame depth77 mm
sash depht86 mm
min. frame+sash height89 mm
Nailing fin availableYES
Aluprof MB-86N - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Aluprof MB-86N is extremely durable and long-lasting product made of aluminum. It also has very nice parametres. It’s an optimal choice if your client wants to have airtight windows of perfect thermal insulation and can pay more.
If client cares about aesthetics and wants to keep attractive appearance of his estate, he will definitely appreciate this solution in your offer, and get interested in a hidden sash version.
Who do we recommend the Aluprof MB-86 Aluminium Window System to?
Aluprof MB-86N is a great option for you if you want to extend your offer to good quality windows of well known and recognised brand.
Recommend a product to your client if he cares about airtight, energy-efficient and aesthetic windows of good parametres.
Aluprof MB-86N - When should you consider another option?
The only argument against the purchase of this product is its relatively high price. Aluprof MB-86N is made of aluminum, that is why client with a limited budget couldn’t afford its purchase.
If your client necessarily wants to have windows made of aluminum in his house, recommend him an alternative solution, for example Cortizo Cor-80 or more profitable Ponzio PE78N of identical profile depth.
More about the strengths of Aluprof MB-86N
Aluprof MB-86N is only window-door system in which aerogel has been used. It will ensure you that you have in your offer a product that even your the most demanding clients will be satsisfied with, when it comes to thermal insulation and airtightness.
More about Aluprof MB-86N profile system provider
Aluprof SA is a company which is one of the leading producers of aluminium systems in Europe with almost 70-years experience. It has its own departments and four production facilities in European countries and in United States. Company exports its products to 55 countries and has 1300 trusted clients.
Summary of the Aluprof MB-86N Aluminium Window System
Aluprof MB-86 is a sterling alternative for such brands as Cortizo cor-80 and Ponzio PE78N. If you are carrying out an investment or constructing a property for you or your investor, and you want to equip it with good quality, warm aluminum windows, Aluprof MB-86 will be a good option.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
- Group I - RAL
- Group II -RAL
- Group III - wood imitation colors
RAL K7 palette, including as many as 213 colours
RAL K7 palette, including as many as 213 colours
RAL K7 palette, including as many as 213 colours
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download