Sash Aliplast VS600 Aluminium Windows
Bestseller on the British market, windows opened vertically
from 1650 EUR
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Sash Aliplast VS600 Aluminium Windows:
- Multifunctional opening mechanism is hidden inside the profile, which provides an aesthetic appearance and the ability to move the leaves vertically,
- They can be tilted, which will make it easier for your customers to clean them,
- A great alternative to wooden sash windows, because they eliminate all the disadvantages of wooden windows,
- Unlike wood, aluminium is durable, weather-resistant and maintenance-free.
Colours from the RAL palette
A broad selection of colours from the RAL palette.
Increased thermal insulation.
VS600 – a system with increased thermal insulation, intended for use with vertical sliding structures.
Depth of frame 126 mm
Depth of sash 52 mm
Max. window dimension 1300 mm x 2200 mm
Nax. sash weight 40 kg
Number of panes 2
Number of gaskets 2
Filling thickness 24 mm - 28 mm
Warranty 2 years
Sash Aliplast VS600 – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Sash Aliplast VS600 is intended for those who want wooden windows but are pushed away by the disadvantages and obligations associated with them, such as e.g. the need for maintenance. In the case of Aliplast VS600 you get an aluminium product that is much more durable than wood, requires no maintenance, is resistant to adverse weather conditions and very durable.
It is a great alternative to wooden sash windows and eliminates all their disadvantages. The availability of wood-like colours to choose from means that the Sash Aliplast VS600 window can look even more like windows made of wood.
Who do we recommend the Sash Aliplast VS600 aluminium windows to?
The product will be of interest to you if you deal with the construction of apartment buildings, but also with larger projects, e.g. construction of public buildings (schools, hospitals, banks). The Aliplast VS-600 profile is also suitable for restoration of buildings – especially in countries such as France and Great Britain
What kind of end customer should be interested in Sash Aliplast VS600?
The customers who expect the product to last for many years without any effort on their part – such as the maintenance required in the case of wooden windows.
Such an alternative to wooden windows will also appeal to the residents of Great Britain, where the rainy climate adversely affects wood, which causes faster deterioration of the windows made of this material. Which customers should be particularly interested in the Sash Aliplast VS600 product?
Sash Aliplast VS600 – When should you consider other option?
The Aliplast VS600 product has no significant disadvantages due to the fact that the windows are made of aluminium, which means that it will never deteriorate.
The downside may be the price you have to pay to purchase the highest quality aluminium product you will not have to worry about over the years to come.
You should remember to ask the monuments conservator whether Aliplast VS600 meets the requirements of buildings restoration.
More about Sash Aliplast VS600 profile manufacturer
Manufacturer of aluminium systems. From its very beginnings, Aliplast was focused on its expansion and development, while maintaining the highest quality of the products offered, and designing new solutions for aluminium profile systems.
Its sales dynamics, the constantly growing list of recipients from Poland and Europe have been noticed on the market. Aliplast has received many distinctions and prizes awarded by industry and business organisations.
More about the strengths of Sash Aliplast VS600
Increased thermal insulation, due to which the Aliplast VS600 windows are intended for use with vertical sliding structures.
The VS600 system is equipped with a mechanism created by a reputable company, which is hidden inside the profile and allows the leaves to be moved vertically. In addition, the system offers a tilting function, which facilitates cleaning the glazing on the outside.
Summary of the Sash Aliplast VS600 aluminium windows
Aliplast VS600 is a great alternative to wooden products. It is dedicated for use in France, Belgium, Great Britain as part of building restoration operations. No worries, no maintenance, no additional time and money investments. Aluminium product=durability.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 30% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form