Cortizo COR 70 Industrial Aluminium Window System
Offer your customers warm aluminum not much more expensive than PVC
from 488 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
in the lowest price category
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Cortizo COR 70 Industrial Aluminium Window System:
- Universal Cortizo COR 70 profile with decent parameters
- Offer your customers warm aluminum not much more expensive than PVC
- More durable and lighter material means easier installation and less complaints
- A competitive solution for such systems as Aluprof MB-70, Ponzio PE68 or Aliplast Imperial.
There is a possibility of installation an anty-burglary RC2 system in the Aluminium Cortizo COR 70 Industrial system.
Depth of frame70 mm
Depth of sash78 mm
Max. sash dimension2.25 m2/2.75 m2
Max. sash weight110
Number of panes 2
Number of gaskets3
Filling thickness32 mm - 35 mm / 32 mm - 35 mm
Warranty 30/42 months
Cortizo COR 70 Industrial - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Cortizo COR 70 Industrial is a universal system with good parameters at a relatively low price for aluminum. Aluminum windows are characterized by high insulation at a decent level – the heat transfer coefficient of the window reaches even 0.9 W / m2K.
Who do we recommend the Cortizo COR 70 Industrial Aluminium Window System to?
If you are looking for universal and economical aluminum windows with good parameters, then you should keep Cortizo COR 70
in mind. It is a product made of warm aluminum and you can buy it not much more expensive than PVC, so if priority is the durability and reliability over thermal parameters, it is worth considering aluminum windows.
Aluminum has a significant advantage not only over PVC but also over wood. It is much more durable and resistant to various weather conditions. Does not rot and does not require any maintenance.
Cortizo COR 70 Industrial - when should you consider another option?
Aluminum is definitely more expensive than PVC. Therefore, if the customer does not have a larger budget, recommend alternative products.
If we also care about high thermal parameters, then we should be interested in 80 mm class profiles such as: Aluprof MB-86, Ponzio PE78N, or Cortizo COR 80. See our ranking of 80 mm aluminum windows and check the best systems.
More about the strengths of Cortizo COR 70 Industrial
Aluminum windows are much more durable and much lighter, which makes them easy to install. This is a great help for you, especially if you are renovating large facilities. In addition, you will save your time, money, and avoid complaints.
The Cortizo COR 70 profile will definitely appeal to architects who value appearance and aesthetics, as there is a possibility of using fittings with hidden hinges.
More about Cortizo COR 70 Industrial profile manufacturer
The producer of COR 70 is Cortizo – a Spanish giant of aluminum joinery, which, thanks to high quality products and affordable price, conquers other European markets. It is present in nearly 30 countries.
You’ll find Cortizo products e.g. at the Mercure Hotel in Warsaw, at the airport in Barcelona, or at the Quality Hotel E.Grieg in Bergen, Norway
Summary of the Cortizo COR 70 Industrial Aluminium Window System
Cortizo COR 70 Industrial is a good choice for those looking for a system with an elegant design with good thermal insulation, acoustic parameters and large glazing at an affordable price. It can also be used to make a pivot window or an anti-burglary structure. Windows made on this system fit both single-family houses and commercial buildings. It is a rival solution for systems such as Ponzio PE68 or Aliplast Imperial.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download