Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT Aluminium Window System
from 610 EURPrice for reference window 600x800 mm mm, one top-hung sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders.
from 7 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
The lowest folding height (frame+sash)
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
Note that Aluprof MB-70 is no longer in production. The system has been replaced by MB-79N. Take me to Aluprof MB-79N
Depth of frame70 mm
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window2.1
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window1.1
Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT for whom? Opinion by debesto.com
For people who have installed or ordered other Aluprof windows for their investment project. The only sensible reason to buy this system is to maintain a uniform style of the construction object. The windows are identical in appearance to other products from the MB-70 series.
What type of end customer should be interested in Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT?
Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT In what cases is it worth considering another option?
When your customer is looking for good casement windows at a reasonable price, the thermal insulation performance and the price of Aluprof MB-70 casement leave much to be desired. Therefore, if you are interested in optimal casement windows, it is worth considering a cheaper and better product, e.g. Cortizo Casement 70mm. However, if your customer is very attached to the Aluprof brand, it is worth advising him to use standard Aluprof MB-70 windows. They present much better parameters and are at least 30% cheaper.
More about the system provider of Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT windows
Aluprof SA is a company which is one of the leading producers of aluminium systems in Europe with almost 70-years experience. It has its own departments and four production facilities in European countries and in United States. Company exports its products to 55 countries and has 1300 trusted clients.
Summary of Aluprof MB-70 CASEMENT
- according to debesto.com, it is a system for the fans of the Aluprof brand due to the fact that it is not very profitable in its segment
- possibility to choose hinges, either rotary (visible) or scissor (invisible)
- the system is fully compatible with MB-70 series products
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Are my goods insured during transport?