Number of chambers
Number of gaskets
U-value of glass
U-value of frame
U-value of window
- price (lowest first)
- price (highest first)
- delivery time
- waiting time (fastest first)
- waiting time (slowest first)
- Unrestricted freedom in shaping the space with a minimalist and modern look,
- Manual and automatic control,
- Structures up to 4 m high,
- Completely hidden aluminium frame of the structure and barrier-free threshold.
- The doors can be used when designing large, fully glazed exterior walls,
- Architects will like the minimalistic and elegant look of the windows,
- By using Sapa Artline you can unite the interior of the room with its surroundings,
- Offer it to your customers if they want to have a really bright room.
from 849 EUR
- Only 15% more expensive than tilt and slide doors and 50% cheaper than lift and slide doors,
- Smart-Slide is a reliable sliding system – save yourself time and frustration; no defects means no complaints,
- Two times lighter than lift and slide doors, installation is easier and faster,
- simple and intuitive opening method resembling that of a lift and slide system.
from 849 EURview
from 3390 EUR
- each rail is separately insulated, providing great thermal parameters and avoids creation of thermal bridges
- floating corner mullion possible
- suitable for large dimensions and weights, even up to 8 sashes
- standard, PLUS and HI versions of insulation
from 3390 EURview
from 4588 EUR
- glass surface of 94% will please anyone who love open spaces
- manual and motoriezed versions
- the motorized version allows to completely hide the sash within the frame in closing position
- corner sash encounters at 90º without the need of mullion
from 4588 EURview
from 2778 EUR
- doors are designed for large glazings
- possibility to open the door automatically
- outstanding thermal and acoustic performance
- Traditionall way of installation
from 2778 EURview
- maximal comfort of use
- profiles of minimal width
- different ways of opening the door
- intelligent technology
Sliding systems - for whom?
Sliding systems – it’s a premium product. Offer those to your clients who can afford to buy this product or choose them when you want something that will increase a prestige of your investment.
For those who want to have premium joinery in their offer, want to grow their own business and earn more. By selling a product of the highest quality, great parameters, modern design and easy in use you are giving to your client a guaranty of full satisfaction for many years.
For architects who are designing modern buildings. In this case this is a must have! Large constructions, hidden jamb, flat threshold and large glazings from the floor to the ceiling.
Sliding systems - comparision
In our offer we have PSK, Smart-slide and HST sliding systems. The cheapest and the worse choice are tilt and slide PSK doors.This is an option for those clients who really want to have sliding system, and weren’t convinced to buy much better HST system, or they just don’t want to spend so much money on it.
However HST is for those who want premium product, expect better parameters, exclusive appearance and reliability. Convince your client to buy HST system, he will be fully satisfied and your company will earn more.
Detailed HST, PSK and Smart-slide doors comparison, with all advantages and disadvantages for you and your client, you will find on our blog in the article -> Comparison of sliding systems Smart Slide, HST and PSK.
Sliding systems advantages
Sliding systems except an exclusive appearance and unusual functionality have also other brilliant advantages that will convince your clients to a purchase.
The most important advantages of sliding systems on the example of HST are: high thermal insulation, possibility of making constructions even to eight sashes, maximum lighting of construction thanks to large glazings, reliable usage and no complaints from your clients.
The choice of HST system as an example is not accidental, because it is a product with the biggest number of advantages.
Psst, remember about the blinds!
Save time and buy products for up to 30% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form