Ponzio SL1600TT Lift and Slide Door System
Bestseller sliding system from Ponzio
from 3390 EUR
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Max. sash dimension
Max. sash weight
Explore Ponzio SL1600TT Lift and Slide Door System:
- for making Ponzio SL1600TT constructions with particularly high requirements for thermal insulation
- an optional movable corner post allows the connection of two shashes at an angle of 90 °
- Ponzio SL1600TT suitable for creating large constructions up to 8 sashes
- level of insulation adapted to customer’s needs: standard, PLUS and HI
XPS crucial insulation system
Ponzio has developed XPS profiles that have excellent insulation properties - both in terms of thermal and sound insulation. XPS not only performs a sealing and insulating function but also provides a stable base due to hardness, stiffness, and strength.
A color suited to the client’s needs
Powder coating with polyester paints meeting the Qualicoat requirements, colors from the RAL palette to choose from; anodizing in colors: natural aluminum, olive, champagne, gold, brown - meeting the requirements of Qualanod; varnishing on the "color" of wood.
Class sliding system
Depth of frame 160mm
Depth of sash 67mm
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
Ponzio SL1600TT - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
HST Aluminium Ponzio SL1600TT Sliding Doors is a lift and slide system that you should choose if you make constructions with particularly high requirements regarding thermal insulation.
They are also great if you create large constructions.
Who do we recommend Ponzio SL1600TT Lift and Slide Door System to?
The Ponzio SL1600TT product should be recommended primarily to those who care about travel, large-size constructions and reliability at the same time.
If you are looking for a joinery that will increase the value of your investment, you should also be interested in them.
Ponzio SL1600TT - when should you consider another option?
If you are thinking of buying the Ponzio SL1600TT you should consider another option when the criterion is the price.
When choosing the Ponzio SL1600TT you must also have in mind that this is not a PSK system that is easier to install and more stable.
If you care about transport and assembly being easy and comfortable, you should check alternative sliding systems such as PSK tilt and slide window doors or a smart-slide.
More about the strengths of Ponzio SL1600TT
Ponzio SL1600TT profiles
are suitable for creating large structures up to eight sashes. Optionally, the movable post allows connecting two sashes at an angle of 90 degrees.
In this Ponzio sliding system,
you can apply different warming variants. The doors are tight and resistant to various weather conditions.
The offer includes PONZIO system fittings.
More about Ponzio SL1600TT profile manufacturer
is a producer of aluminium building systems, which are used in window-door constructions, facade walls or winter gardens.
Innovative system solutions
used in buildings of various purposes meet the requirements of energy-saving, comfort, or safety.
Facilities designed and constructed on Ponzio systems can be seen in many countries around the world.
Summary Ponzio SL1600TT Lift and Slide Door System
To sum up, HST aluminum Ponzio SL1600TT sliding doors is a great choice for you if you or your investor care about sliding. Choose them also when you want to sell a premium, high-standard product.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!