Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminium Sliding Door System
from 10 363 EUR
Explore Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminium Sliding Door System:
- the Hi-Finity system will ensure prestige and high quality of life for your company’s premium customers
- roller spacing and high durability allow the installation of glass panels weighing up to 500 kg.
- Hi-Finity is called by the Reynaers brand “a miracle of technology”
- received the Henry van de Velde label award as a product of high quality, innovation and aesthetics
A characteristic feature of Hi-Finity are almost invisible connectors between individual panels. The elements connected this way form uniform glass surfaces that extend from the floor to the ceiling. As a result, the boundary between the inside and the outside of the building is blurred, which gives a minimalistic effect.
RC2 anti-burglary system
Hi-Finity meets the RC2 class standards, thanks to which the Reynaers system guarantees the maximum level of safety. A central locking system, laminated glass, a solid hook and a bolt are used, which are responsible for the electric door lock.
Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminium Sliding Door System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
The Reynaers Hi-Finity panoramic window system is designed to let in the maximum amount of light into the room, provide an unlimited view to the outside and, what is important, allow free passage between rooms. In addition, large-format Reynaers windows provide the highest level of insulation, stability and safety.
Hi-Finity aluminum windows are able to meet the expectations of modern architecture and are suitable for high-class new construction.
Who do we recommend the Reynaers Hi-Finity Sliding System to?
Reynaers calls the extremely thin Hi-Finity sliding window system a miracle of technology. If you need large-format windows for the investment of your client, who cares about the best solution in terms of technical and visual aspects, Reynaers has a solution for it.
The combination of glass and profiles with the use of the most modern gluing techniques, which ensures stability and durability, and you do not have to worry about complaints and service. The combination of the drive and the locking mechanism emphasizes the minimalism of this system. Several opening options: 2 and 3-rail solutions as well as closed in the middle allow the installation of up to 6 movable sashes.
Hi-Finity sliding doors are a comprehensive solution for your company’s customers who want a premium product!
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminium Sliding Door System?
Your company’s clients who want to design their investment in the style of modern architecture. The high price is not an obstacle for them. What matters is prestige, maximum comfort of use and the timeless design of large patio windows that will let in the maximum amount of daylight and will delight with a panoramic view. It is a solution for the most prestigious clients of your company.
More about Reynaers Hi-Finity's strengths
Henry van de Velde label award
The award granted by the Design Flanders organization is awarded to products that are characterized by high quality, innovation and aesthetics. The award confirms that the Hi-Finity system is a carefully designed and innovative sliding door system.
More about the manufacturer of the Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminium Sliding Door System
The Reynaers company was founded in 1965 and its headquarters is in Belgium. Currently, the company employs people in 40 countries around the world and exports its products to over 70 countries on 5 continents.
The manufacturer of Reynaers CS 68 profiles is a leading European producer of innovative, environmentally friendly aluminum systems for windows, doors, curtain walls, sliding systems, fire protection covers and winter gardens.
The solutions proposed by Reynaers are energy-saving and they help to protect the environment.
Summary of the Reynaers Hi-Finity Aluminum Sliding System
Reynaers Hi-Finity large sliding windows is a solution that cannot be offered to every customer of your company. However, if your client wants a top-class product, the Hi-Finity sliding profile will meet his expectations. The customer will be satisfied, and you and your company will be able to enjoy greater profits.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!