Cortizo Cor-Vision Sliding Door System
Maximum lighting of minimum aluminium
from 2778 EUR Price for the reference window 3000x2000 mm , scheme A, with a triple-glazed unit in RAL 7016 (gray) color. Net price for bulk orders
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Max. sash dimension
2000 mm x 2500 mm
Max. sash weight
Do You need a Cor-Vision corner sample? You can order it on-line. Go to the shop
Explore Cortizo Cor-Vision Sliding Door System:
- big pane surface – in other words – excellently lighted space
- two opening systems – manual and automatic
- the highest level of thermal and acoustic isolation
- traditional way of installation
A rail that ensures smooth sliding
Cortizo Cor-Vision sliding rail makes the slide delicate and smooth. The system permits to use a new strengthened type of door jamb in every variant (one-, two- and threefold), what allows insertion of an Inox rail characterized by ease of slide, great bearing capacity (a leaf with a max. weight of 320 kg) and a long vitality.
This system allows insertion of a Galandage solution designed to get a crossing on a full width opening, through hiding sashes in wall holes.
Depth of frame116 mm - 182 mm
Depth of sash37 mm
Max. sash dimension2000 mm x 2500 mm
Max. sash weight300 kg
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets3
Filling thickness16 mm - 24 mm
Cortizo Cor-Vision doo- who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Aluminium Cortizo Cor-Vision door is a system of minimalistic sliding doors for people that need a maximum room lighting.
Thanks to big glazed surfaces and almost invisible aluminium profiles, door have a minimalistic and aesthetic look, what will also fit into tastes of architects.
Who do we recommend Cortizo Cor-Vision to?
We suggest the Cortizo Cor-Vision door in particular for people, who want to sell a premium product with excellent parameters and for those, who just simply want to earn much more.
If you deal with window and door dismantling we assure you that Cortizo Cor-Vision is the best solution in this case because traditional way of installation makes decommissioning much easier.
Cortizo Cor-Vision is also the best choice if you (or your investor) need a maximum lighting.
Cortizo Cor-Vision - when should you consider other option?
When you think about buying Cortizo Cor-Vision door you should keep in mind that the product is not the cheapest option. It is definitely more expensive that the other sliding systems in our offer.
If you care about lower price you should check alternative solutions such as e.g Ponzio SL1600TT.
More about the strengths of Cortizo Cor-Vision
The door is designed for a big glazing (with pane surface at 94%) equipped in two opening systems – manual and automatic.
Its thermal and acoustic isolation is on the highest level.
This system allows to hide the jambs.
More about Cortizo Cor-Vision profile manufacturer
The producer of Cor-Vision Plus is a Cortizo company – spanish giant of aluminium joinery, which conquers more and more european markets thanks to high quality products and reasonable price. It is present in nearly 30 countries.
You will find Cortizo products inter alia in Mercure Hotel in Warsaw, on the Barcelona airport or in a Quality Hotel E.Greig in norwegian Bergen.
Summary of Cortizo Cor-Vision Aluminium Sliding Door System
Taken all together, Cortizo Cor-Vision Aluminium sliding door is a product for those, who are looking for sliding premium door in decent price comparing to other rival sliding systems. If you are looking for esthetic windows with very good thermal and acoustic parameters you should definitely check the product out!
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download