HS Yawal DP 180 Aluminium Sliding Door System
HS system with the narrowest narrow post - only 47 mm
from 3410 EURPrice for reference window 3000 x 2000 mm, in scheme A, with 3-pane package in standard color.
in the QUALITY/PRICE category
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window
Max. height of sash
Max. width of sash
Do You need a DP 180 corner sample? You can order it on-line. Go to the shop
Explore Yawal DP 180 Aluminum Sliding System:
- The Yawal DP 180 system is designed for residential and public utility buildings
- It has the lowest low threshold on the market
- It will reduce heat energy losses, which will allow your client to save on bills
- By ordering the DP 180 window from debesto.com, you will save time and money and gain your customer’s satisfaction
The best indicator of acoustic insulation
Yawal DP 180 aluminum windows have the best acoustic insulation indicator, which is 47 dB. This is an important parameter, especially if your client's newly built facility is located on a busy street in the city center and wants to cut off the sounds from outside. The higher the coefficient value, the better the protection against noise.
Lowest threshold on the market
The Yawal brand can boast about the lowest threshold on the market, which was used in the DP 180 sliding system. The only thing that protrudes is a 5 mm rail, which is completely flush with the floor. The monorail option exists in A and C schemes.
Filling thicknessto 62 mm
Acoustic insulation47 dB
Max. height of sash3300 mm
Max. width of sash3300 mm
Max. weight of sash600 kg
HS Yawal DP 180 Aluminium System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
The aluminum Yawal DP 180 system is used to make windows and lift and slide doors for external buildings. It is intended for use in residential and public buildings.
DP 180 windows are a modern solution because of, for example, large glazing. It has the lowest threshold on the market, which is a big advantage over the rivals. The only obstacle is the rail which protrudes about 5 mm. Nevertheless, we still think that the aluminium system is amazing, so you can boldly praise the Yawal brand for it, and you can confidently recommend this product to your customers.
Who do we recommend Yawal DP 180 Aluminum Sliding Doors to?
Debesto.com clients and other companies that want to cooperate with us and enjoy the benefits we offer.
Do you have a company outside of Poland? Do you have an order to install windows, e.g. in a newly built housing estate, hotel or in a large, modern house? We recommend profiles like the Yawal DP 180 to such customers.
DP 180 has an impact on the reduction of heat energy losses and, consequently, the reduction of operating costs of the designed facilities. This is one of the reasons that will help you convince your client to use this system.
Large-size glass panes are a hallmark of modern construction. They give the structure lightness and give possibility to get a transparent barrier between the building inside and outside. Glazing in Yawal DP 180 protects against wind, rain and cold air, as well as against sunlight – ideal for all weather conditions.
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Yawal DP 180 Aluminum System?
Clients who want to recommend their company’s clients good-quality window systems of a good and proven brand, which will bring customer satisfaction for many years.
In addition, by ordering windows from debesto.com, you save time and money, because you can order joinery from Poland much cheaper than in your home country. From the point of view of your company’s development, it is a very beneficial solution.
More about the DP 180 Aluminum Lift and Slide System manufacturer
Yawal S.A. is one of the leading suppliers of architectural aluminum profile systems in Poland.
Yawal owes its position to the experience gained over 30 years of existence and a wide range of innovative solutions. The company’s systems are environmentally friendly, energy-saving structures designed for the construction of windows, doors, facades, partition and curtain walls, winter gardens, skylights, railings and sun visors.
More about the strengths of the Yawal DP 180 System
The Yawal DP 180 sliding system is characterized by extremely good parameters. In addition,this modern look is obtained i.a thanks to large glazing, which is an equally important aspect when choosing windows for newly built facilities. But that’s not all when it comes to the advantages of the Yawal system.
The Yawal DP 180 aluminum profile has parameters that are not readily available in other systems, which will make your client aware of the really great quality of this profile.
Uw = 0.7 for the entire structure. This is the smallest value on the market, which allows us to call this system warm.
The lowest threshold on the market with three spacers.
The narrowest narrow post on the market – only 47 mm
The best acoustic insulation indicator – 47dB
The thermal spacers used, eliminate the negative effects of the bimetallic effect, which cause among others deformation of profiles
Summary of the Yawal DP 180 Aluminum Sliding System
The Yawal DP 180 aluminum profile is a modern solution that can be used in public buildings, e.g. in galleries, hotels and office buildings, as well as in residential buildings. It is worth for you and your company’s employees to get acquainted with the DP 180 system and recommend it to customers who expect such a solution.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download