Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding Door System
Schuco ASE 67 PD was distinguished in the sliding systems ranking for a low price
from 5503 EUR
Explore Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding Door System:
- Easy assembly of the roller guide without tools
- Schuco ASE 67 PD is the perfect solution for every investment of your clients
- Locking system completely integrated in the sash
- Anesthetic threshold flushed with the floor, that makes walking through easier
Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
The Schuco brand has created panoramic sliding doors that are the perfect solution for any type of building. An apartment, a single-family house, a villa, a luxury apartment or public utility buildings (hotels, office buildings, etc.). Just that, the client of your company has more cash and he is not interested in the cheapest or even middle-class window systems is enough.
For your company’s customers who want a high-quality product, no matter what the price is.
Who do we recommend Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding System to?
Does your company’s client start a new investment? Show him the Schuco ASE 67 PD panoramic system that will fit perfectly into any type of building in a modern architectural style. The system combines aesthetics, comfort and functionality, and thanks to the simplicity of combining various profiles of sashes and frames, the system provides a very flexible implementation of the needs and wishes of customers.
The threshold flushed with the floor makes it easier to walk through, an aesthetic jamb hidden in the walls of the building or maximum lighting thanks to narrow profiles are several arguments that prove the functionality and aesthetics of the product. In addition, the Schuco brand convinces with its high quality.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding System?
Owner of a construction company cooperating with clients whose investment projects are at a high level in terms of quality and invested cash. The best quality, premium brand, modern design and functionality count.
For you and your company that has more than 11 employees, it is more profitable to cooperate with clients who spend a lot of money on the investment and are able to pay a lot of money for premium windows, which will increase the value of the building even more. For you and your company, it means higher profits, serious and long-term cooperation and a lower risk of complaints about the highest quality windows.
Schuco ASE 67 PD sliding system - when should you consider another option?
Are you interested in the Schuco Panorama ASE 67 system? Take a look at the sliding systems comparison and see if this choice is worth rethinking.
Pay attention to the Schuco Panorama ASS 77. It is a wider and much better profile in terms of quality from the largest aluminum system builder in the world.
Schuco ASS 77 was awarded by us in the “quality” and “quality/price” categories.
Convince your client to a slightly more expensive but much better profile. With the possibility of using an automatic drive, with a better Uw parameter and a thicker pane packet.
More about the strengths of Schuco ASE 67 PD
Exclusive locking system
The Schüco ASE 67 PD aluminum sliding door can be equipped with an exclusive locking system fully integrated in the sash. There are three variants of locks: in the door sash contact area, without a lock, with a lock or with a three-point lock on the side of the door sash, with locking to the jamb.
Combinations of closures in the Schuco ASE 67 PD system ensure the highest resistance of sliding doors to burglary, and thus – the highest level of security and protection.
More about the manufacturer of Schuco ASE 67 PD Sliding System
The Schüco Group works worldwide with 12,000 manufacturers, designers and architects. The company is active in over 80 countries and achieved an annual turnover of 1.670 billion euros in 2018.
The Schüco Group develops and sells window, door and facade systems, sliding systems as well as safety and sun protection systems.
Summary of the Schuco ASE 67 PD Panoramic Sliding System
The modern Schuco ASE 67 PD system is the perfect solution for any type of building. They provide maximum transparency, have a modular design, are suitable for renovation and modernization work, and reduce energy consumption.
With the Schuco panoramic system, you will earn more on cooperation with the client, and the assembly won’t make any problems. Installation of the roller guide is carried out without the use of tools and without the need to disassemble the sash.
Recommend it to your customers to check the wider Schuco Panorama ASS 77 system. Show the customer the ranking of sliding systems, learn about the differences between these profiles and convince them to pay more for a better profile.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!