PSK Tilt and Slide Door System
PSK sliding system
from 529 EUR
from 2 weeks
Numer of panes
Number of gaskets
Max. sash dimension
Max. sash weight
Explore PSK Tilt and Slide Door System:
- They are based on the standard frame system available in all PVC profiles from our catalog
- comfortable closing and opening
- a wide selection of veneers
A wide range of frame systems
Tilt and slide window doors are made with the use of standard PVC profiles, which allows your customers to have windows and balcony doors with a unique appearance.
Class sliding system
Depth of frame 74mm
Depth of sash 74mm
Max. sash dimension 1000x2200 mm
Max. sash weight 80/100kg
Numer of panes 2
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
PSK tilt and slide Door System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
We can make PSK tilt and slide window doors on any PVC system. Offer them to customers who necessarily want sliding doors, but do not have an adequate budget. It is a twice cheaper option than the HST lift and slide window door.
It will not work in homes where there are disabled people or children because of the high threshold. Inform your customer about it before you sell the product to him.
Who do we recommend PSK Tilt and Slide Door System?
Your company’s customers who want a modern solution, but do not expect an aesthetic appearance. The inner frame is made of wood, which keeps the cozy character of the interior. On the other hand, the frame on the outside is aluminum, which does not require maintenance and is easy to clean, but it will not attract the attention with its attractiveness.
For those who expect good thermal insulation and lighting at a low price while having a sliding window door. Natural light coming through the door will light up both small and large rooms.
What kind of end customer should be interested in the PSK Tilt and Slide Door System?
A customer who was not convinced to buy HST doors or it is just too big investment for him that he cannot afford.
A customer for whom the disadvantages related to PSK, such as: unaesthetic appearance, the risk of complaints, a problem with service and a high threshold are not an obstacle and will not be a problem when using.
PSK Tilt and Slide Window Doors - when should you consider another option?
If your client has more money, recommend HST doors, which are twice as expensive, but much better quality.
HST is also easy to use, which is the opposite of PSK. If the customer has never had contact with PSK doors, he may have a problem with their use.
PSK also have a high threshold, which can be an obstacle if you have a small child or a disabled person at home. On the other hand, HST practically do not have any threshold, so the risk of tripping is minimal.
More about the strengths of PSK tilt and slide window doors
The tilt and slide window doors, in addition to the sliding function, also have the possibility of tilting, which allows ventilation of the room, and at the same time a high degree of security.
The range of colors and shapes of the aluminum frame is so extended that it allows you to create a practically unlimited number of combinations.
The offer includes 43 colors of veneers. Thanks to such a rich color scheme of the systems, any interior arrangement is possible.
Summary of PSK Tilt and Slide Door System
The PSK tilt and slide door system is, as the name suggests, a door with the possibility of sliding and tilting. Outer unaesthetic aluminum frame, inner wooden. A wide range of veneers and construction that, even when opened, does not take up space inside of the room and makes arrangement easier in the case of small rooms.
Take a look at the much better HST sliding system and read our blog post about the sliding doors comparison.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!