Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Door System
Scandinavian quality and high thermal parameters
from 8342 EUR
Explore Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Door System:
- The doors can be used when designing large, fully glazed exterior walls,
- Architects will like the minimalistic and elegant look of the windows,
- By using Sapa Artline you can unite the interior of the room with its surroundings,
- Offer it to your customers if they want to have a really bright room.
Good thermal insulation
The windows offer a very good thermal insulation – Uw=0.85 W/m2K*
The Artline doors offer anti-theft solutions that ensure the users' security.
max. sash height 2,8m
max. sash width 3,0m
max. sash weight 250 kilograms
Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Doors – Sweden Quality
Sapa Artline is a Scandinavian aluminium sliding door system that works great when you are designing large, fully glazed exterior walls. Thanks to their ease of operation they will provide your customers with freedom and comfort in everyday use.
The doors offer very good thermal and sound insulation and are resistant to various adverse weather conditions. Modern technologies used for the ARTLINE frame ensure the best performance characteristics of the doors, such as safety, durability, air permeability and water tightness.
Who do we recommend Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Door System to?
As a product with a minimalistic, yet elegant appearance that follows the current trends, it is a great choice for architects.
Large, glazed surfaces always attract attention. Such a prestigious appearance can increase the value of your construction project.
This Scandinavian system will work great if you plan to install windows in buildings erected in both classic and modern architectural style.
Offer them to your customers if they want to have large windows with a universal and minimalistic appearance, that let a lot of natural light into the room.
More about strengths of Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Door System
The Artline window can have many different functions. Transparent, glass walls are easy to open and close. Each leaf can carry a load of up to 450 kg, which allows for using large glass panes. Such large glazing allows for almost complete removal of the barrier between the interior of the room and its surroundings.
The Artline windows can reach a height of 3.5 metres. Due to the huge size of the windows combined with the barely visible frame, the building interiors become very well lit.
More about Sapa Artline profile manufacturer
Sapa is a supplier of such products as construction systems, transport systems and floor systems. Sapa Building System develops and sells systems for the manufacture of doors, windows, façades (curtain walls), sun protection structures and glazed roofs.
Summary of Sapa Artline Aluminium Sliding Door System
The Sapa Artline Scandinavian Sliding Door System is a product that will satisfy your and your customer’s needs in terms of thermal insulation and the high number of applications. The product has a minimalistic and elegant appearance that will fit into any interior, both classic and modern.
If you want to include windows and doors made of durable aluminium with good parameters in your offer, you should take an interest in this product. If you want to learn more or receive a free quote for the Sapa Artline doors.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
1. In what schemes can Smart Slide be made?At the moment, we are able to make the Smart Slide system in schemes A and G2. Is it possible to buy smart-slide sliding doors with two movable sashes? (Diagram D)This type of solution (scheme D) is only possible for HST systems. Then we get a double-sash sliding door, where both sashes are movable.
1. What is the quality of aluminum in the products sold by debesto.com?We work on the profiles of well-known and proven producers such as Cortizo, Aluprof, Yawal, etc. Proven quality confirmed by international certificates and warranty. The aluminum used stands out from the competition throughout the entire production cycle: foundries, extrusions, powder coating, anodizing, processing, etc.
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!