Who have we helped with importing windows from Poland?
Mr. Paweł is the owner of a construction company from the USA, which deals with the construction and reconstruction of exclusive residences. He has been working in the construction industry for 20 years.
He heard about good prices and high quality windows from Poland. When starting cooperation with debesto.com, he wanted to check whether the import of windows from Poland to the USA was really profitable. At the same time, he emphasized that he was only interested in the highest quality products.
The company operates in Connecticut in Darien, Westport, Ridgefield, New Cannan, and in New York in Westchester and Putnam. In his projects, Mr. Paweł uses the latest technologies. debesto.com was to ensure that the full potential of the products that were to be delivered to the new residence was fully exploited.
The first joint project involved a mansion that was built near New York. Due to the location of the house and large temperature differences over the year, it requires heating in winter and cooling in summer, which is why the investor wanted joinery with very good thermal insulation. All this to reduce the costs of installation and use of energy installations.
A complete set of joinery was needed for the house: windows, doors and sliding systems. A total of about 70 structures made of aluminum.
Market and customers need research
Zofia Stanowska, our senior sales manager, has become the guardian of Mr. Paweł’s interests. During the first conversation, Mr. Paweł pointed out that:
– he is interested in the Ponzio PE78N profile
– he wants a lot of light in the rooms
– he wants aluminum joinery because it is durable and reliable
– the house design assumes a minimalist look with numerous glazing
– the house should be as safe as possible
– wants garage doors with an automatic drive
Presentation of the optimal variant
Choosing the best profile is not only about the implementation of the project assumptions. Debesto advisors also check possible variants in terms of the best value for money.
In this case, Zofia took two profiles into account:
– Ponzio PE78N (profile suggested by the client)
– Aluprof MB-86 (competitor selected by Zofia).
The system proposed by the debesto advisor turned out to be the winner.
– Windows based on Aluprof were approx. 20% cheaper than structures based on Ponzio.
– Zofia has also optimized the product by hiding the sash in the frame.
As a result, the maximum amount of light and the minimum degree of borders were obtained, as well as the best price.
Due to the numerous glazing, the safety and comfort of users was also taken care of. That is why Zofia proposed toughened and safe glass. As a result, we have reduced costs by about 5% by using appropriate glazing packages in places that required protection.
All windows are equipped with handles with a key, which additionally protects the owners against burglary.
The last element that Zofia took care of was the adaptation of the power supply by the manufacturer so that all automatic elements could work normally in the USA. The power cables must be routed through the difference in voltage so that a suitable transmitter can be connected.
What has the client gained?
- the highest quality product from a proven manufacturer
- he saved 20% on his original concept
- gained more light in the rooms and minimalistic design
- all in 1 – the client ordered all the necessary products in one place
- cheap transport – Poland -> USA $ 999
- assistance in organizing transport and customs documentation
- $ 30,000 of savings compared to the US price
We are very pleased with the cooperation with the debesto company. It exceeded our expectations. We have received a high quality product. The communication was very fast and targeted. The delivery was on time. Windows securely packed without any damage. Very nice customer service.