English Casement Wood Window System
Traditional English wooden windows that open outwards
from 383 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of sash
Explore English Casement Wood Window System:
- The wooden casement windows open outwards so your customers can save space in their rooms,
- You will be able to offer your customers decorative mullions that will emphasise the character of their windows,
- The customers will be able to easily clean the window thanks to the scissor hinges with the Easy Clean function,
- You have to include the wooden casement windows in your offer if you operate on the English, Irish or Dutch market.
Three variants of wood
Carefully selected wood for your customers. Glued laminated pinewood (solid pine or calcink pine [micro-connectors]), mahogany wood (meranti) or oak wood.
Environmentally friendly waterproof varnish
All wooden windows are covered by a four-layer waterproof varnish, which extends their durability. The varnishes used are 100% environmentally friendly. The highest quality and no problems during use means satisfied customers and lack of complaints.
UwThe parameter specified applies to the reference windowabove 1.2
Number of panes2
Number of gaskets2
English Casemend Windows – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
Wooden casement windows are traditional English windows. They are recommended mainly for the customers in England and the Netherlands, where they are very popular.
A great solution for the companies and investors who want to expand their business in Great Britain. Windows that open outwards are a traditional element in English homes and apartments, which means a constant demand for these products.
Who do we recommend the English Casement Wood Window System to?
To the companies with the customers in England or the Netherlands who want to have windows in a traditional English style.
To those who do not want to waste the usable space indoors due to its small size or having a different vision for adapting the area.
Thanks to the window sashes that open outwards, you do not have to worry about leaving enough space inside for this purpose.
What kind of end customer should be interested in English Casement Wood Window System?
The companies operating in England and the Netherlands or running construction projects for the customers living there.
Casement windows are very popular in England. They are made of products recognised and accepted on the English market, so you can safely offer them to your customers.
In addition to achieving the traditional English look, the customers will gain more usable space in their rooms and greater freedom when arranging the interior, as well as easier maintenance.
Thanks to opening casement windows to the outside, it will be easier to access the glass panes from both sides, which will make cleaning the windows faster and non-problematic.
English Casement - When should you consider another option?
Even casement windows made of good quality wood will not match the durability of aluminium products.
The weather in Great Britain is wet and humid, which involves the need for systematic window maintenance. Additional costs go hand in hand with systematic maintenance.
Present to your customer aluminium windows that are much more durable and require no maintenance. In our ranking of cheap aluminium windows, you will see our best 70 mm aluminium windows, e.g. Aluprof MB-70, Aliplast Imperial or Ponzio PE68.
More about the strengths of English Casement Wood Window System
The standard includes scissor hinges with the Easy Clean function.
English windows open to the outside, which is convenient not only for owners of small interiors but also for those for whom thorough cleaning of windows caused problems before and took too much time.
With casement windows, access to glass panes from both sides is easy, which means that cleaning the windows becomes non-problematic, as well as quick and pleasant.
Additional character shaped by cultural conditions is accented by accessories such as decorative mullions.
Thanks to this, the windows will fit even more into the traditional English atmosphere and meet the customers’ expectations that are dictated by the local tradition.
Summary of the English Casement Wood Window System
Casement windows are a great choice if one wants to grow their business in England and the Netherlands, where these products are quite popular and in demand. The vast majority of people in England choose casement windows because of the tradition and the English elegance.
The downside is that the product is made of wood, so it is good to also check out the aluminium windows options.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery