Alutrend Integral Alu-Wood Window System
Modern Alu-Wood Windows
Explore Alutrend Integral Alu-Wood Window System:
- System with a hidden sash
- A wide range of wood species, colors of aluminum covers and a variety of finishes
- Recommend it to customers who want facade constructions. Alutrend is perfect for it
- Wood inside, durable and reliable aluminum outside
Alutrend Integral Alu-Wood Window System - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
We specialize in servicing construction companies that operate outside Poland. We comprehensively deal with the entire joinery order and help you choose an offer perfect for the needs of your company’s customers.
The Integral wood-aluminum system are modern profiles made of a combination of wood and aluminum. They fit perfectly with the latest trends in construction. They allow you to combine many materials such as: glass, steel, concrete or aluminum, which will satisfy every architect and not only.
Who do we recommend Alutrend Integral Alu-Wood Windows to?
For companies that are profit-oriented, they want their business to perform even better and their profitability to rise. By importing joinery from Poland, you and your company can earn up to 4 times more.
The Alutrend Integral system is a profile with a hidden sash, 68 mm, 78 mm and 92 mm deep (increased by the depth of the aluminum cover). Fixed and outward-opening windows look identical. Integral has a lot of color and aesthetic possibilities. Perfect for facade constructions
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Alutrend Integral window?
Clients with wealthier wallets who do not look at the lowest price. They look for a quality and are willing to pay for it. In addition, they are captivated by the interior climate provided by natural wood. In this case, alu-wood is the best option.
Beautiful wood on the inside, durable aluminum on the outside. This option is definitely more durable than a window made only of wood. Moreover, wooden windows require regular and proper maintenance. With Alutrend Integral windows, the maintenance effort is minimal. An additional insulator is used, thanks to which the heat transfer coefficient is much better. Wooden-aluminum windows are distinguished by increased acoustic insulation compared to standard windows made of wood.
Recommend the Alutrend Integral system to your company’s clients also as facade structures.
More about the materials, which the Alutrend Integral is made from
Integral windows can be made in many color and aesthetic possibilities. The inner side of the profile can be made of pine, meranti and oak wood. The wood is also painted with transparent (with a visible wood structure) or opaque paints (RAL color palette).
Pine: light yellow to light brown softwood. Produced in Poland, glued in 3-4 layers.
Meranti: Exotic red deciduous wood. Mainly imported from Indonesia and Malaysia.
Oak: hard, very durable and abrasion-resistant wood. It is characterized by high durability and resistance to changing humidity conditions. The downside is the high price and the fact that it turns black when exposed to water.
The outer side made of aluminum may resemble wood. You only need to paint them in a technique imitating wood. If your client does not care that the windows look wooden outside, there is also an option to paint the aluminum in a uniform color from the RAL palette.
Summary of the Alutrend Integral Alu-Wood Window System
A great alternative for your company’s clients who necessarily want wooden windows. Alutrend is a combination of wood and aluminum. Wood on the inside will give the rooms the atmosphere that your client wanted. Aluminum on the outside, which will ensure the durability of the windows and provide better parameters. For a more uniform appearance of windows, aluminum can be painted with a technique that imitates various types of wood (so-called decor).
Such a system is not adjusted to each group of your clients. A customer who is considering PVC windows will probably not decide to buy Alutrend Integral.
Are you interested in the debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery