Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System
Modern wood and aluminium system with a hidden leaf
from 711 EUR Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 599 EUR
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of chambers
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Explore Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System:
- Thanks to its design with a hidden leaf, the Infinity Alu wood and aluminium window frame is invisible from the outside,
- Wood aesthetics are combined with the fashionable aluminium style,
- The Infinity Alu wood and aluminium windows follow the architectural trends and will decorate your customers’ homes,
- Offer your customers a combination of materials, cosy design and resistance to weather conditions.
Class wood and aluminium
Number of panes3
Number of chambers2
Number of gaskets3
UgThe parameter specified applies to the reference window0.5
Infinity Alu – who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
The Infinity Alu wood and aluminium windows are modern and at the same time – traditional products; they are light and solid, as well as durable and noble-looking.
Thanks to the combination of wood and aluminium materials, the Infinity Alu windows will bring a cosy and warm feel to your customers’ homes.
Aluminium provides windows with safety and durability, which will be an asset for your customers as well as for you because you will not have to waste time on servicing.
Who do we recommend the Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System to?
We recommend the Infinity Alu wood and aluminium windows to the customers of your company who want to match the windows to the elegant style of their home, but at the same time, they expect the system to be durable.
Due to the fact that their leaf is hidden, the frame of the Infinity Alu windows is not visible from the outside, which looks very elegant and modern.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System?
The Infinity Alu wood and aluminium windows will be of interest to architects – due to their modern and elegant appearance, due to the hidden leaves, and due to the modern shape of the profile, in line with the current trends in architecture.
The Infinity Alu window will also attract the attention of investors, construction companies, as well as window installation companies.
Narrow frames combined with a large glass surface will provide plenty of natural light in your customers’ homes. The wood aesthetics and the fashionable style of aluminium ensure timeless beauty and the highest durability.
More about strengths of Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System
The combination of wood and aluminium materials ensures exceptional durability. The Infinity Alu window frames are made of 90 mm thick wood. The aluminium overlays provide protection against weather conditions.
During the qualitative tests, the Infinity Alu system achieved the highest classes of water resistance, air permeability and wind loads.
By recommending this system to your customers you will not have to worry about servicing or complaints.
Summary of the Infinity Alu Wood and Aluminium Window System:
The Infinity Alu windows are a solution worth recommending to those customers of your company who want to introduce a cosy and warm feel to their home, while at the same time they care about the quality and durability of the product.
Do you care about the development of your company and want to attract new potential customers? Add the modern and durable Infinity Alu windows to your offer.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery