Euroline 92 Wood Window System
The largest depth of the frame and the best parameters
from 403 EUR
from 6 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Euroline 92 Wood Window System:
- Recommend wooden 92 euroline window system to your company’s customers who want perfectly energy-saving windows
- softline, retro and renovation version possible
- 92 euroline wooden windows do not allow heat to escape from the room. They use natural, passive energy which is in the environment.
- Maco Multi-Matic fittings – it can be personalized in terms of functionality and security
wood variants pine, meranti
Depth of frame 92 mm
Depth of sash 78 mm
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
Euroline 92 - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Wooden 92 Euroline window system is especially for those customers of your company who expect a perfect energy-saving from the window. The profile stands out with brilliant thermal insulation parameters. The window construction is durable and very massive.
Windows made on 92 Euroline profile are products of unquestionable quality. It will satisfy the expectations of even the most demanding investors.
Who do we recommend the Euroline 92 Wood Window System to?
Our clients who have the construction companies, joinery assembly companies, architects and investors.
If you have customers who want wooden windows and expect the highest quality product, recommend the 92 Euroline system.
The product is made of 4-layer glued wood, glazing thickness is from 48 to 54 mm. The Maco Multi-Matic fittings are great in terms of quality and functionality.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Euroline 92 Wood Window system?
The customer who has wooden windows in his offer or wants to start introducing products made of natural material, which is wood to his offer.
It is worth to introduce the 92 euroline system to your offer with the 68 euroline and 78 euroline systems.
The thickness of the 92 euroline profile is 92 mm. Not every customer of your company will need a window of such a large range of thickness. In this case, recommend narrower profiles from the euroline family. The more good quality products in your company’s offer, the greater the chance for customer interest.
Euroline 92 – When should you consider another option?
Windows made of wood bring a very elegant and outstanding design to the building. They are made of the best quality materials, which ensures excellent durability.
Before your customer finally decides to buy a 92 euroline system, make him aware of what wooden windows entail with.
The joy out of the beautiful design and great durability will not last long if the customer won’t care about the windows. Wood requires systematic care and maintenance. Your customer must reckon with additional obligations and costs while deciding on wooden windows.
More about the strengths of Euroline 92 Wood Window System
Maco Multi-Matic fittings
The 92 euroline system is equipped with Maco Multi-Matic fittings.
The fittings have a lock on the wrong position of the handle, micro ventilation, and a sash lift. There is an optional solution – fittings with hidden hinges.
If the customer has such requirements, it is possible to personalize the fittings in terms of functionality and security.
More about the materials which Euroline 92 Wood Window System is made of
Materials used in 92 euroline system:
Made in Poland, glued in 3 or 4 layers. It is a light yellow to light brown wood of coniferous trees with distinct rings. The pinewood pattern is very decorative.
It is imported mainly from Indonesia and Malaysia. They are glued in 3 or 4 layers. Exotic, red color wood of deciduous trees. They are characterized by a clear, spotted wood pattern.
It has very good acoustic insulation and thermal permeability coefficients.
Summary of Euroline 92 Wood Window System
92 euroline system are windows made of natural material. We have a choice of pinewood and meranti. Great quality fittings, the largest depth of the frame 92 mm, and brilliant parameters.
Tell your customers about additional responsibilities related to owning wooden windows and then you can go ahead and recommend them!
If the client does not need windows of such a large range of thickness, recommend other wooden windows from the euroline family – 78 euroline system and 68 euroline system.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!