Veka Perfectline 70 PVC Window System
High quality and comfort of use
from 139 EUR
from 2 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Veka Perfectline 70 PVC Window System:
- Veka Perfectline 70 is a profile for A Class (3mm thick walls)
- Gealan 8000 which is also a good product of Veka group, will be more profitable for you.
- a typical representative of profiles in the 70mm class (2 gaskets and 2 panes)
- a good choice if your customer is a fan of the Veka brand
The windows are equipped with a warm frame. Thanks to it, the product has even better heat protection parameters.
The highest quality
The profiles have 3 mm thick external walls (with a possible deviation of + - 0.2 mm), which allows them to be included in A Class , according to RAL standards.
Depth of frame 70 mm
Depth of sash 70 mm
Max. sash dimension 2,2m2 / 2,70 m2
Max. sash weight 80kg/100kg
Number of panes 2
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
Veka Perfectline 70 - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion.
For companies or investors who want to order a complete set of joinery for an investment based on one profile. When you are looking for solid profiles from a proven manufacturer, Veka Perfectline 70 will be the right choice.
Veka Perfectline 70 has 3 mm external walls and steel reinforcements, which increases durability and allows classifying the profile as an A class product.
This is a standard profile consisting of 5 chambers including one reinforced. The height of the frame and sash is only 118 mm, thanks to which a larger glass surface is obtained, which means better interior lighting.
Who do we recommend Veka Perfectline 70 PVC Window System to?
We recommend this profile to investors who are looking for a good and proven profile based on which you can order a complete set of joinery for investment. Veka Perfectline 70 allows you to construct not only windows but also entrance doors, balcony, terrace or tilt and slide ones.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Veka Perfectline 70?
It will be a customer who is looking for adequate room soundproofing. When the appropriate pane packet is used, the noise reduction level is up to 50 db. Thanks to this, the customer who lives even on a busy street will be happy with the solution Veka Perfectline 70 gives him.
Veka Perfectline 70 – When should you consider another option?
First of all, it is worth considering what is most important for an investor. If he wants better thermal parameters, e.g. in order to save energy, it is worth
considering buying an older brother, Veka Softline 76 (Uw = 0.8). However, if the investor does not have any specific needs, it is worth considering the Gealan 8000 profile from the Veka group with similar parameters, which is about 10% cheaper.
More about Veka Perfectline 70 profile manufacturer
The supplier of the Veka profile system is one of the largest German producers of PVC profiles in Europe. The international VEKA Group works and produces profiles on all continents.
In addition, the VEKA group has the most modern place in Europe for recycling old windows, doors, and roller blinds with PVC. The acquired material is used to produce new profiles without reducing their quality.
More about the strengths of Veka Perfectline 70
Veka Perfectline 70 has the SuperSpacer frame
SuperSpacer is probably the best warm frame which is connecting panes on the market.
We mention that the flexible SuperSpacer polymer extends tightness and also the service life at full thermal parameters of connected panes!
Less susceptibility to water condensation
The installation depth of the pane packet in the frame is 21mm. Thanks to this, windows are less susceptible to water condensation and are more difficult to break.
Summary of Veka Perfectline 70 PVC Window System
If you are looking for a standard profile that you’ll order all joinery for the Veka Perfectline 70 investment based on it, it is a very good proposition. With Veka Perfectline 70 you will create not only windows, but all types of doors that you need for investment along with entrance or tilt and slide doors. The profile presents very good acoustic insulation, which means that it works even as a window or door on a very busy street.
Perfectline 70 belongs to A class profiles. The construction has been reinforced with steel elements, which guarantees many years of trouble-free use without deformations.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!