Rehau Synego 70 PVC Window System
An alternative for Schuco CT70 or Salamander 76 systems
from 153 EUR
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
Explore Rehau Synego 70 PVC Window System:
- Rehau Synego 70 can be installed in energy-saving buildings (Uf up to 0.94 W / m²K)
- choosing them you can be sure that you protect the environment – production waste and profiles are recyclable
- they are great if you install windows in both old and newly built buildings
- Rehau Synego 70 windows are available in unusual shapes (e.g. arched windows) – you can expand your assortment
Additional, third gasket inside
Made of polymer foam containing a molecular sieve. It reduces tension on the edges, eliminates moisture, improves the U coefficient, and additionally sound-insulates the window.
Fittings with innovative KoPiBO rolls
Siegenia Titan AF independently from the size of the window and the number of anti-burglary points guarantees light and smooth functioning of the window.
Depth of frame 70 mm
Depth of sash 70 mm
Max. sash dimension 2,2m2 / 2,70 m2
Max. sash weight 80kg/100kg
Number of panes 2
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
PVC Rehau Synego 70 window system - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Rehau Synego 70 windows with a 5-chamber system and with a profile depth of 70 mm.
Recommended for companies that are looking for modern design windows with high stability, and those that will reduce energy consumption and protect against cold, dust, and moisture from outside to fulfill their orders.
Who do we recommend PVC Rehau Synego 70 window system to?
Investors and companies who expect good thermal insulation and energy saving from the window, which goes hand in hand with reduced costs of its consumption. Thanks to Rehau Synego 70 windows the energy saving is up to 56%.
Thanks to two gaskets, which are located around the entire window perimeter, protection against external factors (cold, dust, and moisture) is effective, and thanks to steel reinforcements with a large cross-section, high stability of windows is ensured.
What kind of end customer should be interested in PVC Rehau Synego 70 window system?
Any customer who wants good quality windows at a low price. The quality of Synego 70 presents a high level at the forefront with Siegenia Titan AF fittings.
At the same time, for customers who, in addition to good insulation parameters, energy savings, high stability, and protection against external factors, want windows to be environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Daily use is also important, which is a pleasure with the Rehau Synego 70 window. Smooth external surfaces make cleaning and washing pleasant and extremely simple.
PVC Rehau Synego 70 window system – When should you consider another option?
If you do not care about the parameters, and you prefer to focus on a lower price, then pay attention to Gealana 8000, which in our ranking of cheap windows takes the first place in the lowest price category.
However, you should remember that in this case paying less you get a product with weaker parameters.
More about the manufacturer of PVC Rehau Synego 70 window system
The combination of innovation and decentralized commercial and technical structure makes REHAU one of the world’s leaders.
The highest competences, as well as the desire to discover new applications of polymer materials make REHAU one of the leading global suppliers of products and ready system solutions for the construction, automotive, furniture, and industrial industries.
More about the strengths of Rehau Synego 70 Window
Siegenia Titan AF fittings
Rehau Synego 70 windows are equipped with Siegenia Titan AF fittings. Modern fittings system that provides customers with the highest comfort of using the windows.
Titan is a perfect example of solutions that create a truly comfortable living space. Additional advantages such as ease of processing, efficient logistics, and most importantly, ease of installing, which will allow your company to save time and earn more.
Summary of the Rehau Synego 70 window system
PVC Rehau Synego 70 windows is a product which quality is adequate for the price. In our ranking of cheap windows, it takes 3rd place in the best quality category and 3rd place in the quality / price category. It is characterized by good thermal insulation, which comes with saving energy and costs.
The product at a lower price and a lower quality is Gealan 8000 – pay attention to it if you care about the lowest possible costs.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
- Color palette
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!