Rehau Geneo PVC Window System
Innovative windows for your premium customers
from 264 EUR
from 3 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of sash
Explore Rehau Geneo PVC Window System:
- Gold medalist at the Poznań International Fair 2013
- Rehau Geneo up to 40% less weight of elements, which will make it easier for you and your professionals to install windows at the customer’s
- your customer expects fully modern and energy-saving PVC windows? – Suggest him Rehau Geneo windows
- energy saving up to 76% (when replacing old plastic windows with a heat transfer coefficient of Uw = 2.7 W / m² K)
Additional, third gasket inside
In addition to the two gaskets fitted at the factory, there is also a central gasket that improves the parameters of acoustic and thermal protection
New generation warm frame
Made of polymer foam containing a molecular sieve. It reduces tension on the edges, eliminates moisture, improves the U coefficient, and additionally sound-insulates the window.
Fittings with innovative KoPiBO rolls
Siegenia Titan AF independently from the size of the window and the number of anti-burglary points guarantees light and smooth functioning of the window.
High Definition Finishing
The smooth external surface of HDF (High Definition Finishing) profiles makes the windows easy to clean and care for, which is appreciated by the most pedantic customers.
SDepth of sash 86 mm
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets 3
Warranty 30/42 months
Rehau Geneo - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
The Geneo window system is an extraordinary innovation in the field of window technology.
Geneo windows are the highest class in regard to thermal protection, combined with the best acoustic insulation and effective burglary protection.
Thanks to the core profile made of RAU-FIPRO composite material, it was possible to quit traditionally used steel reinforcements. As a result, the thermal properties of the profiles have improved significantly.
Despite the lack of steel, innovative technology makes Geneo windows extremely stable and obtain parameters that other window systems cannot offer.
See for yourself!
Who do we recommend Rehau Geneo PVC Window System to?
Companies whose clients are determined to make windows made of PVC. At the same time, they also want the best quality and satisfactory window parameters.
Rehau Geneo is the gold medalist of the Poznań International Trade Fairs 2013. The Rehau system is a fully modern and energy-saving profile with excellent acoustic insulation and anti-burglary system.
RAU-FIPRO material causes that the thermal properties of the Rehau Geneo profile are much better than with other PVC profiles.
What kind of end customer should be interested in the Rehau Geneo PVC Window System?
Customers who want a premium product and are prepared for it in terms of costs.
Rehau Geneo is one of the most expensive PVC profiles on the debesto.com offer.
86 mm profile depth, 6 chambers, and 3 gaskets mean that Rehau Geneo has the highest available energy-saving and is included in the highest class in terms of thermal protection.
Rehau Geneo - when should you consider another option?
If your client is interested in the best quality, durability, and strength of the window, and the price does not matter, it is worth considering whether instead of PVC you should choose aluminum windows.
In debesto.com offer we have a very wide range of aluminum systems at different prices and from different companies. Windows made of aluminum will certainly be more durable than PVC windows.
Debesto.com has prepared a ranking of aluminum windows, which compares 80 mm aluminum window systems in 3 categories.
Aluprof MB-86 wins each of these 3 categories. Click the link below to familiarize yourself with this system.
More about Rehau Geneo profile manufacturer
The combination of innovation and decentralized commercial and technical structure makes REHAU one of the world’s leaders.
The highest competences, as well as the desire to discover new applications of polymer materials make REHAU one of the leading global suppliers of products and ready system solutions for the construction, automotive, furniture, and industrial industries.
More about the strengths of Rehau Geneo
RAU-FIPRO – a new generation material
86 mm, 6 chambers, 3 gaskets mean the highest available energy-saving and excellent thermal insulation parameters of the Rehau Geneo window
RAU-FIPRO® material, checked many times in aviation technologies and in Formula I, enters the field of our window technology. This means that the profile’s resistance to temperature changes increases by 50% compared to classic PVC, which results in greater stability of the entire window.
HDF (High Definition Finishing) coating * provides dazzling gloss and amazing surface smoothness.
Thanks to it, Rehau Geneo windows become more resistant to dirt and dust sticking. Your home will shine because you will keep your windows clean for a longer time.
Durability without steel – deflection test
See what is the value of the innovative RAU-FIPRO composite material from which Geneo profiles are made of.
We tested their deflection resistance. In the video you can see a comparison with another REHAU profile – both tested without steel reinforcement.
Panes with SuperSpacer® technology
The innovative SuperSpacer® technology is the most thermally effective distance frame system. The construction is metal-free, flexible, and performs its functions perfectly. Meet the numbers that will make you happy!
SuperSpacer® means 15% more heat, noise reduced by 2dB, and reduction of moisture up to 70%, thanks to the elimination of mold and fungus harmful to the respiratory system. Our unique solution increases the vitality of the pane to 20 years, minimizing the risk of breakage.
We give you a Rehau window equipped with innovative technology composed of three panes. Their optimal properties are guaranteed by:
modern connecting technique, which does not require trimming the frame in the corners of the pane
the use of Hot-Melt material
Summary of Rehau Geneo PVC Window System
Rehau Geneo are premium PVC windows. The profile core is made of RAU-FIPRO composite material, which significantly improves thermal properties. RAU-FIPRO previously used in aviation technologies and Formula I enters the field of window technology.
Rehau Geneo windows are a great quality product. However, if the quality and durability determine the choice of your window, then get acquainted with aluminum systems, e.g. Aluprof MB-86.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!