Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System
The modern, rounded profile gives the room a gentle cosiness
from 164 EUR
from 2 weeks
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Depth of frame
Depth of sash
76 mm-82 mm
Explore Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System:
- attractive, rounded profiles are often required by customers, so you should have them in your offer
- you will offer your customer windows that are easy to clean and resistant to bad weather conditions
- you won’t have a complaint – Salamander Streamline 76 windows are stable and safe during use
- profiles can be used for the production of PSK terrace, entrance and sliding doors, it’s a great choice if you have this system in your offer
Thanks to resistant gaskets, the profile is characterized by good thermal insulation.
Steel reinforcements in the profiles ensure stability and strength. Thanks to this, large-size constructions are safe and durable.
Depth of frame 76 mm
Depth of sash 76 mm-82m
Max. sash dimension 2,2m2 / 2,70 m2
Max. sash weight 80kg/100kg
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets 2
Warranty 30/42 months
Salamander Streamline 76 - who is it the best for? Debesto.com opinion
Salamander Streamline 76 is a 5-chamber system made of PVC material with three panes, two gaskets and a depth of 76 mm.
Two resistance gaskets guarantee optimal thermal and acoustic insulation. This makes this product suitable for customers who want to feel good and safe, and for those who want to significantly reduce energy costs.
If you have customers who above all value elegance, an attractive appearance and comfort, this product will definitely satisfy them.
Who do we recommend Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System to?
We recommend Salamander Streamline 76 windows to investors who want a product that combines classic elements with durability, functionality and good thermal parameters.
Snow-white, glossy profiles with a rounded sash profile give the interior coziness and an attractive appearance. Rounded sash profiles reduce energy consumption and are resistant to the harmful effects of weather conditions.
The 5-chamber profile with a depth of 76 mm with two gaskets prevents the formation of thermal bridges and significantly reduces energy costs.
What kind of end customer should be interested in Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System?
Everyone who values elegance and comfort without forgetting about good thermal parameters and durability of the construction.
Salamander Streamline 76 protects against heat loss from the room and has high light permeability. Streamline 76 windows are resistant to weather conditions and dirt, and are easy to clean.
We recommend it to clients who care about that their basic expectations went hand in hand with a low price.
Salamander Streamline 76- When should you consider another option?
If you need windows which quality won’t be worst than Streamline 76, and will be cheaper – get to know Gealan 8000.
This is a product from Veka group and in our cheap PVC (70 mm) windows ranking takes first place in the “lowest price” category and second place in the “quality / price” category.
More about the strenghts of Salamander Streamline 76
Salamander is an independent, active in the international arena enterprise, which consistently creates its history.
Known as the supplier of the highest quality modern window profile systems by Salamander, Brügmann bluEvolution and evolutionDrive. For over 40 years, designers – in close cooperation with their clients – of PVC window profiles, doors, and other solutions for the home.
More about the strengths of Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System
When describing the Streamline 76 system and its advantages, you can not ignore the colors of the profiles.
customers are provided with a white product, in smooth and wood-like veneers (according to the available color palette), including precious wood.
In the case of orders for Salamander Streamline 76 profiles in one-sided color, customers receive the product on a white core with an external veneered wall according to the ordered decor pattern.
However, with orders for double-sided profile colors, the profile core is available in three basic colors for the veneers like: light brown, dark brown and caramel.
Thanks to this, when the windows are scratched by the user, no white scratches are visible, only traces of recesses in the color of the applied veneer.
Summary of the Salamander Streamline 76 PVC Window System
Salamander Streamline 76 profile is a product with good thermal parameters and guaranteed thermal and acoustic insulation. It is characterized by stability, strength and attractive appearance due to the rounded sash profiles.
For fans of the Veka brand and for those who want an even cheaper product, we recommend getting acquainted with Gealan 8000.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!