Kommerling 76 MD PVC Windows
Kommerling 76 MD offers the parameters for energy-saving profiles at a low price
from 143 euro
from 1 week
Number of panes
Number of gaskets
Number of chambers
Explore the Kommerling Windows:
- The second cheapest window in the debesto warm windows ranking,
- For the investors looking for energy-saving solutions at an attractive price,
- 76 mm thick, parameters usually offered by energy-saving and passive windows,
- Extremely low heat losses (Uw=0.78) – even lower than offered by many competing products of greater “thickness”.
Class 80 mm
Uw od 0.73
Number of chambers 6
Number of panes 3
Number of gaskets 3
Warranty 5 years
Kommerling 76 MD – for who is the best for? debesto.com opinion
Kommerling 76 MD is a branded German system. On its home market, as well as foreign ones, it is almost synonymous with great quality. Winner of the second place in the triple-glazed windows ranking in the Lowest Price category prepared by our team.
Energy-saving profile, equipped with an additional central seal, triple-glazed sealed unit and the latest generation Roto NX fittings. A very good choice for people running companies in German-speaking markets, where there are plenty of fans of Kommerling solutions.
Who do we recommend the Kommerling 76 windows to?
To any company that is looking for a solid profile at a reasonable price. Although we rated Decco 83 a little higher (mainly due to the lower price), in terms of the overall quality assessment we find the windows from both systems to be at a similar level
Kommerling 76 is very similar to Decco 83 also in other respects. Windows-based on the Kommerling system can also be manufactured very fast.
The production time can be as short as 1 week! Therefore, if you are looking for windows at a low price for your project if you want to have a German system, and at the same time – you need to get it fast, it may be the perfect solution for you.
What to look out for with the Kommerling 76 MD windows?
Short production time, technological possibilities and low price are the undoubted advantages of this system. What should you take into consideration when you want to choose Kommerling? The reliability of the supplier of windows based on this system. Despite the careful selection of our suppliers among Polish window manufacturers, it is worth to keep in mind that in this case there is a low risk – but a risk nevertheless – of a failure to meet the deadline or of items missing from the order.
The risk is low enough that you should not have to worry, but if you are implementing a really important project, take Decco 83 into consideration. You will get your windows just as quickly, but the risk of an order error will be almost negligible. Another good choice may be Veka Softline 76. For a higher price, you will get a higher quality class. Veka is the optimal choice, and the shortest possible production time is only a week longer.
More about Kommerling 76 MD manufacturer
Kommerling has an excellent reputation due to its high-quality systems and advanced technologies. Its history dates back to 1897, but it was not until 70 years later that it began to produce PVC windows, which means that it has been doing it for over 50 years. Half a century of experience and technological development has made it one of the leading suppliers of window systems around the world today. Kommerling 76 is the latest generation of profiles from the Kommerling family.
Summary of the Kommerling 76 windows:
The Kommerling 76 windows with a central seal are an attractive alternative to their competitors such as Veka Softline 76, Rehua Synego 80 or Schuco Living. They have a lower price, but the quality is almost the same. It is a comprehensive system, has a version with three seals, excellent thermal parameters and a short production time starting at just one week.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
files to download
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!