Gealan 9000 NL PVC Window System
Modern, Dutch system - suitable for every project
from 457 EUR
from 4 weeks
Number of panes
Numer of gaskets
Explore Gealan 9000 NL PVC Window System:
- great thermal insulation through innovative, elastic middle gasket
- perfect for you if you sell joinery on the Dutch market
- very functional – you will make various constructions within this system e.g. windows, doors or sliding systems
- modern system – created specially for making Dutch windows
Insulation foam used in system improves its thermal insulation properties.
Innovative techniqu of glueing
This special technique of glueing assures better stability of frames and doors.
Thickness of panes 55 mm
Number of panes 2
Number of gaskets 3
Warranty 30/42 months
Gealan 9000 NL - who is it the best for? debesto.com opinion
Gealan 9000 NL is a modern profile that you should check if you want to sell modern, Dutch and innovative windows of aesthetic apperance. It should sound convincing to you if you are an architect who cares about details.
Product gained recognition and many supporters, especially on the Dutch market. It’s a perfect option if you sell joinery there.
You will make various constructions within this profile: windows, doors and sliding systems. If you are looking for functional system, suitable for any project, choose Gealan 9000 NL.
Who do we recommend Gealan 9000 NL PVC Window System?
Recommend Gealan 9000 NL to you client first of all if he wants his windows to fit in Dutch style, and he has high requirements when it comes to thermal insulation.
When recommending this profile to your client, you can be sure that he will be satisfied with aesthetic appearance of his windows, which will help him to keep modern design inside his house.
Making various constructions e.g. sliding systems, also won’t be any problem within this system.
Gealan 9000 NL - When should you consider another option?
If you or your client want to have or sell Dutch windows in a low price, you should check also profile of Aluplast brand – Blockprofile NL.
System will be also great if you are planning to start your business on the Dutch market. Local clients for sure will be pleased by its goregous appearance and great quality.
More about Gealan 9000 NL profile manufacturer
Gealan is a part of Veka brand. It’s a one of a leading manufacturers of windows and doors profiles in Europe. Manufacturer has in his offer innovative windows and doors systems. Gealan closely cooperates with its partners and architects or developers, providing them with professional services in a range of assortment of joinery and contractors.
More about the strengths of Gealan 9000 NL
In Gealan 9000 NL special technique of glueing- STV has been used. It provides frames and doors with additional stability.
Even better thermal insulation properties of frame’s systems provides IKD insulation foam. This combination results in improvement of frame’s energy efficiency.
By choosing a profile 9000 NL you also get an option of acrylic painting. Acrylic gives homes a lasting color.
Summary of Gealan 9000 NL PVC Window System
To sum up, Gealan 9000 NL uPVC windows will be perfect especially for you if you sell joinery on Dutch market, where system gained a huge popularity. We recommend this profile if you or your client wants to have modern windows of glamorous appearance and great parametres. If you both don’t pay attention to innovation and other additional improvements, check alternatives of Gealan brand or from whole debesto.com offer of uPVC windows.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
Debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery
1. Do you have a transport in your offer?Yes, collaborating with debesto.com you get a complex service of joinery order including transport.Transport is priced individually for every project. The distance and package dimensions or its elements have an impact on the price. The presence of e.g. a huge HS window may raise the price compared to the delivery of standard windows.We always look for the best transport option, which besides the competitive price guarantees safety and punctuality of the delivery. The more you order the more you save - we send goods from different places in one transport. The location ensures favorable delivery prices to many different places. If the transport offer won’t be satisfying enough you can send your own shipping or pick up the package in person.
2. what is an estimated time of the transport?The transport time depends on the month in which the package is to arrive. To most of the countries, it is something about 3 days after packing the goods. The delivery time depends on that if the transport is dedicated (The driver is going to only one client) or in the partial load (delivery to a few clients). To countries aside from UE the time is much longer. To USA it is about 30-35 days, the delivery to Africa is very similar.
3. If I order the joinery from debesto.com will I get transport for free?It is possible - the final offer is determined with the client’s keeper. It depends on the size of the order and the place of delivery. At the same time, we always look for the best transport offer, which after summarizing with the prices of products allows the customer to save money on the import from Poland.
4. Will I definitely get the goods on time?Don’t worry, we know how important punctuality is in our business. That is why we deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies and we order production to the verified factories. We also track the order fulfillment all the time, to react in case of delay. We always assume a margin of error and we do not promise the client unfeasible deadline. We prefer to say honestly, that the delivery will take longer than giving empty promises.
5. Are my goods insured during transport?Yes, the package is fully insured. We deliver the goods only by using certified transport companies which have OC insurance for transported goods. If the commodity got damaged we deal with fixing the damage, so the new product can come to you as fast as possible. After that, we clarify this situation with the transport company.
6. Is it possible to get a forklift unloading at the price of the transport?Yes, it is possible but remember that we always explore the client’s possibilities in terms of unloading goods individually. Our experienced logistic section takes care of the transport organisation. It is also looking for the best solution for you in terms of value for money for transport to offered options such as the elevator or a forklift. In some countries, it happens that for example, it is much more profitable to rent a forklift at the location, than paying extra for it at the transport company.
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!