Industrial Rolling Factory Garage Doors
Created especially for owners of large halls and warehouses
from 88 EUR/m2 Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 2 weeks
Explore Industrial Rolling Factory Garage Doors:
- created for owners of large halls and warehouses
- up to 14 m wide thanks to the combination of 2 gates!
- Simple installation thanks to the ClickON system
- GFA side drive guarantees long-term operation and fewer complaints
A wide selection of colors
Roller garage doors are available in many colors from the RAL palette
Rolling garage doors can be equipped with Somfy Smart Home systems that are ideal for creating modern projects. They will satisfy customers who appreciate the comfort of automatic solutions.
High quality and durability
Incredibly durable and corrosion resistant aluminum, polyurethane foam and UV resistant epoxy paint. Rolling garage doors from our offer survive continuous use, extreme temperatures and even the worst weather conditions.
Max. console width710 cm
Max. box 30 height300 cm
Max. box 40 height510 cm
Max. surface40 m2
Steel sides36/40 cm
Max. box width600 cm
Max. box 36 height410 cm
Max. steel console height700 cm
Aluminium sides30 cm
Traction console58 cm
Ventilating profileWENT 77
Profile thickness18 mm
Profile height77 cm
Armor weight9 kg/m2
Thanks to the Factory rolling garage door you can be sure that your customer, and what is valuable to him, will be surrounded by exceptional care.
The door is created especially for owners of large halls and warehouses.
It is worth choosing the Factory roller door because its installation is extremely simple. The innovative system allows you to install it anywhere, without having to prepare the hole.
You don’t have to worry about employee safety. The door is equipped with a special inertial brake that stops the door in the case of a sudden drop. This ensures the safety of your employees.
The gate is equipped with a GFA side drive, which ensures its long-term, trouble-free operation. Thanks to this, you won’t have to worry about complaints.
Are you interested in debesto.com offer? Write via the contact form
- 3 standard colors
- RAL palette
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery