Pine, larch and oak wood shutters
from 238 EUR/m2 Price for the reference window 1230x1480 mm , one tilt-and-turn sash, with a double-glazed unit in a standard color. Net price for bulk orders
from 12 weeks
pine, larch, oak
Colors of fittings
black or silver
Depth of frame
Explore wooden shutters:
- 4 types of wooden shutters are available: wainscot, lamella, frame with wainscot, coffered
- They protect the building perfectly in winter from the wind, cold and frost, and in summer from overheating
- several installing options: to the wall, to the window, to the band and to the band with the reveal finish
Wooden shutters - more about the product
Wooden shutters are an element traditionally present in architecture. They can be found in wooden huts in the countryside, historic stones in old cities, and newly built houses.
We offer models of pine, larch, and oak wood. They can be installed directly to the building wall (except for double-layered walls insulated from the outside with polystyrene or wool), to a window or to an additional wooden frame.
Wooden shutters - is it worth buying?
Wooden shutters are certainly aesthetic, because they emphasize the character and style of the building. They can be used both in traditional houses, e.g. wooden ones, but they also work well in modern style buildings (lamellar and packet models).
In addition to aesthetic values, they also fulfill other important functions, e.g. they make breaking into a building much more difficult. Wooden shutters protect the building perfectly in winter against wind, cold and frost, and in summer against overheating.
That is why they are widely used in countries with a warm climate, e.g. Italy, Greece, Spain to protect against heat. In the northern part of Europe climatic conditions, their thermal insulation properties are more important in winter, because they allow saving money on building heating.
debesto.com – who are we and what do we do?
1.What will I gain from working with you?First of all, you’ll save your TIME. We will do the whole work with ordering doors, windows, gates, and blinds for you. Why should you outsource it to us?
- You will get products in a quality which was checked by us.
- You don’t have to worry about meeting the deadline or financial condition of the supplier - we order the production only to verified companies.
- We’ll find products that suit your needs - it doesn’t matter if that are windows, wooden or aluminum doors, PCV, blinds, or garage doors.
- One complete transport at a lower price instead of a few different ones will come to the place of investment.
- You’ll comfortably get everything done with one adviser, one invoice, one transfer, and only one place where you can (if necessary) make a complaint.
2. Does your company produce windows?We aren’t just a traditional producer. We order the production of doors, windows, gates, and blinds inside of a network of selected and verified suppliers in terms of production punctuality, their financial condition, and the quality of products. We call ourselves the broker on a polish joinery market. We’ll do all of the arduous work with ordering the joinery from Poland for you. We’ll choose relevant products at an affordable price, organise safe transport and we’ll deliver the product to any address in the world.
3. Do you have any stationary representatives in other countries?We do not have any branches in other countries. Our office and a magazine are in Poland in Oleśnica (30 km from Wrocław).We overcome thousands of kilometers separating us from our clients owing to modern technologies. Thanks to that you’ll save your money and time because we don’t have to add any extra costs to the services or products to maintain expensive offices all over the world.
Delivery time, payment, installation, warranty
1. What is the delivery time on debesto.com?The time of order processing is highly dependent on its specification. For example, white PCV windows, standard colors (anthracite on one side) can be ready for pick up or a shipment from 7 working days. The waiting time for nonstandard PCV colors is about 4 weeks depending on the color. The production time of PCV doors is also about 4 weeks. Aluminium doors and windows - from 3 weeks, wooden windows from 6 weeks. Furthermore, the blinds about 2 weeks, garage doors - about 3 weeks, metallic doors from 4 weeks. You’ll find estimated production time next to every product on its subpage.
2. How does the payment look like? Do I have to pay the whole amount immediately?We suggest two forms of payment: 1. 50% of advance for production of the product and 50% shall be paid before picking up/ sending the goods. 2. 100% payment in advance. This form is much more favorable because we give you an additional 5% discount depending on the group of products.
3. Will I buy the joinery with an installation on debesto.com?No, on debesto.com we sell only windows, doors, blinds, and gates, which we deliver to every place in the world. The installation of the windows depends on the client. We do not offer installation service because our offer is not directed to the building companies, installers, developers, and realtors that can install the joinery by themselves.
4. If the windows would be installed by a different company, do the products keep the warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
5. Do the products that I buy have a foreign warranty?Yes, the only condition is installing the product in accordance with the art of assembly and applicable standards in the country of the installation in terms of the warranty.
Transport and delivery