Poland is one of the largest manufacturers of windows and doors in the European Union. It’s not a coincidence that Poland has gained a nickname “small China” of joinery industry in Europe.
Our manufacturers generate over 20% of the entire export in the world. Additionally windows, doors, gates and shutters are in Poland 40-50% cheaper than in your country.
What benefits can you get when buying joinery from Poland?
1. You are buying good quality joinery 50% cheaper than in other European countries
Quality of the products is an exact copy of a German one. Almost all the products are made of German systems (components), – on German machines – but there is a one difference. Practically whole production machinery is new and realised from EU grants in the last few years. Accordingly made by workers with many years of experience.
2. You are getting your order in time similar to this in your country’s market. How is that possible?
In Polish companies optimization of production is at a very high level. Imagine that PVC window production can take less than a week!
Moreover Poland is the largest carrier in Europe. Everyday thousands of trucks set off to the western Europe! Through this you will get your order in time from 2-3 days from the end of production, in a low price.
3. Polish producers have solutions for every market
It doesn’t matter if you are from Sweden, UK, Holland or Belgium. Sash? Casement? Monoblock?, NL Profile? Wood?, PVC?, Alluminium?, Veka?, Schueco?, Aliplast? or Aluprof? – no problem!
4. Customer service in English or German
No problem! Young generation that serve Polish export markets will advise you in one language mentioned above.
5. Your transactions are 100% safe
It differs from previously mentioned China. – When cooperating with Poles you won’t note any cultural differences.
Law system is fully compatibile and consistent with a current law in your country. Additionally you don't have to choose providers from different time zone in order to get lower prices.
What you need to know before making a decision about buying joinery from Poland?
Here are a few possible problems that you can find during the whole process
1. Polish companies don’t have such a financial stability and capitalization as it is in those of Old Union. It happens that there are some delays in delivery on time because of some financial problems.
2. Many producers have problems with planning a production process and don’t discharge set terms.
3. Customer service of Polish joinery industries is on a very low level. Often contact with an advisor in order to get more information is very difficult.
This is obvious that the number of benefits will dominate over any possible problems.
Nowadays many companies are growing rapidly and increasing their incomes, through reducing costs of joinery in Poland.
There are such companies as debesto.com, whose employees will do everything to deal with this kind of problems.
However, remember to begin with those less important for you and smaller orders, in which you will verify the quality of products, usage and delivery.
Choosing the right provider with knowledge and experience on the Polish market is the key!
If he will verify financial credibility of a provider for you, help in choosing a solution from contemporary producer and organise logistics - Your trade with Polish companies can be faster, easier and more pleasant than with current providers.