U-value of glass
U-value of frame
U-value of window
- price (lowest first)
- price (highest first)
- delivery time
- waiting time (fastest first)
- waiting time (slowest first)
from 470 EUR
- sell to your client aluminium -the most durable material of all
- MB-86 is the first in a world aluminium system to employ silica aerogel
- winner of our aluminium windows ranking in every category
- version with a hidden sash gives a phenomenal aesthetic effect to the whole construction - it increases the attractivenes of construction
from 470 EURview
from 373 EUR
- The variant with a hidden sash guarantees a great and modern look, which will appeal to architects
- You can offer your client various window variants, in addition to the standard, e.g. opening outward, rotating and anti-burglary
- MB-70 Industrial version will work if you are renovating historic buildings
- An alternative to Cortizo Cor-70 systems and the more profitable Ponzio PE68, which are profiles with twin parameters
from 373 EURview
from 612 EUR
- Recommend Aluprof MB-104 Passive to clients interested in energy-saving passive construction
- Prestigious certificates of the PHI Darmstadt Institute of Passive Houses
- The standing out feature of MB-104 Passive are outstanding thermal parameters: Uf = 0.45
- An alternative to this profile is Ponzio PE96 Passive
from 612 EURview
- The MB-79N system is for those customers of your company who expect high thermal insulation parameters
- A choice of 3 thermal variants of the structure: MB-79N E, MB-79N ST, MB-79N SI
- The possibility of using invisible hinges and hidden fittings
- Very good kinematics will allow you to construct narrow opening windows and doors for your client's design
from 670 EUR
- Depending on the customers' expectations, you can choose between rotary and scissor hinges,
- Aluprof MB-59S windows should be of interest to you if you run a company in Scandinavia or the British Isles,
- Aluminium casement windows are a great alternative to wooden and PVC windows that open outwards,
- Aluminium casement windows are pricier, but you get a durable and less troublesome product than cheap PVC.
from 670 EURview
from 1319 EUR
- High thermal insulation
- The newest system of external bifold doors
- Doors meet all the requirements of architects as well as investors and andividual users
- Doors opened inwards, outwards and possible to assemble them in any configuration
from 1319 EURview
from 746 EUR
- Depending on the needs, you can make a sash that rotates vertically or horizontally by 180 degrees
- The possibility to create large-size structures
- Can be installed in the wall and as a facade element
- The optional sash lock is allowing you to set it in the selected position
from 746 EURview
from 530 EUR
- Aluprof MB-Ferroline a system imitating steel joinery. Take interest in this if you are renovating buildings
- Renovation jambs allow the installation of new joinery without having to dismantle the old jambs, which will improve your work
- different types of windows can be made: opening inwards or outwards and fixed windows
- excellent thermal insulation is based on Aluprof MB-86 system technology
from 530 EURview
from 495 EUR
- Aluprof MB-SLIMLINE provides a look similar to steel windows,
- It has a wide range of glazing – up to 81mm,
- The narrow profile goes hand in hand with good thermal and sound insulation,
- It is possible to create window sashes in two variants – with profiles visible or invisible from the outside.
from 495 EURview
from 597 EUR
- the sash profile is hidden behind the jamb profile, which makes the outward opening windows and fixed windows look identical from the outside
- Aluprof MB-86US ST, SI is a great choice if you are building glazed office buildings
- larger pane surface compared to a classic aluminum window = more natural light in the room
- it is based on the Aluprof MB-86i profile and has all its advantages
from 597 EURview
Aluminum windows - debesto.com opinion: is it worth convincing the customer to buy them?
In our opinion, aluminum windows is a product that is definitely worth recommending to your customers. Many of them are still convinced that aluminum windows are cold and must be expensive at the same time. This is, of course, false. Warm aluminium windows it is now a standard, and every respectable system manufacturers has at his portfolio profiles dedicated to passive houses.
What are the other benefits of alumnium windows for you and your customers? Aluminium windows and doors mean almost external life and resistance to any weather condtitions, and for your company less complaints in relation to windows made of different materials.
Moreover aluminium windows allow to to make windows of the biggest sizes available, which will make impression on your customer (it can be made in any color), and you will earn a higher marign). Aluminium windows – this is a great business for you because of a higher price- you will earn more by selling, transporting and carrying the same ammount.
Aluminum windows - the price of aluminum windows in Poland
The price of aluminum windows in Poland compared to prices in Western Europe is very attractive. The low price of aluminum windows is due to the fact that, in Poland, the workforce is cheaper. At the same time, aluminum window joinery is produced on the most modern production lines and based on proven systems and recognized brands.
What does this mean for you and your company? When importing windows from Poland, you can offer your clients from Western Europe or the USA basic aluminum windows at the same prices as plastic windows. If you need a broader price comparison of aluminum windows, be sure to check our aluminum windows price list for companies.
Aluminum window manufacturers in Poland
There are hundreds of aluminum window manufacturers on the Polish market. The offer of debesto.com includes every major manufacturer of aluminum window systems, the windows of which are produced by selected and reliable factories.
You will find aluminum windows based on the systems of brands such as Aluprof, Aliplast, Ponzio (Polish branch of the Italian manufacturer of aluminum windows) or Cortizo (manufacturer from Spain).
All these manufacturers ensure the highest quality of windows at affordable prices, which is further guaranteed by the importing of aluminum windows from Poland.
Aluminium windows - advantages
Aluminium windows don’t cause problems with maintenance. Products don’t require conservation and are easy in cleaning, which means that they will serve to your client for a very long time.
A plus for you and your company is that you won’t have any complaints and won’t have to go to services. Additionally the lightness of this material improve the installation of joinery. Through this in shorter time you can realize much more orders and earn more.
Warranty of good thermal insulation, water resistance, modern design, wide range of colors and the versatility of projects. High thermal insulation makes that aluminium windows are perfect for passive and energy – efficient houses.
The purpose of aluminium windows
Aluminium windows are very versatile.Thanks to many versions of openable and fixed windows (typical doors and windows, roof slope windows, top – hung windows, HST constructions of large sizes) can be used in every type of objects.
Aluminium windows will particullary find its use in public utility buildings, office buildings. Perfect and very effective solution for modern houses, residences and private investments.
Aluminium windows - stability and large sizes
Any other material won’t match aluminium, when it comes to stability and size of construction. Aluminium has the biggest stability amongst other types of joinery and wide range of shapes and colors of windows and doors.
The widest, aluminium profiles allow to construct glazings of width up to 170 cm and height of 290 cm. There is a possibility to produce corner windows – a narrow post will add the lightness to the structure.
Aluminium windows - warm or cold?
Aluminium windows have had one but very significant defect – they were cold. Currently thanks to modern solutions, which improve insulation, aluminium windows have passive buildings certificates.
Standard aluminium windows have a heat transfer coefficient Uw = 0,8-1,1W/(m2.K.) for a sash of 123 x 148. Whereas a heat transfer coefficient for the warmest sashes is Uw = od 0,53 W/(m2.K.).
Aluminium joinery owes its good parametres to warm, two – chambered sealed glazing units of heat transfer coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2.K.). Another factors that significantly affected on thermal parametres improvement are insulating spacers placed in the middle chamber of profile. Single – chambered sealed glazing units are no more used in windows, because they are to cold.
Psst, remember about the blinds!
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!