U-value of glass
U-value of frame
U-value of window
- price (lowest first)
- price (highest first)
- delivery time
- waiting time (fastest first)
- waiting time (slowest first)
from 1838 EUR
- Multifunctional opening mechanism is hidden inside the profile, which provides an aesthetic appearance and the ability to move the leaves vertically,
- They can be tilted, which will make it easier for your customers to clean them,
- A great alternative to wooden sash windows, because they eliminate all the disadvantages of wooden windows,
- Unlike wood, aluminium is durable, weather-resistant and maintenance-free.
from 1838 EURview
- Steel Look will give a modern and industrial character to your client's investment
- A wide range of colors will allow the windows to be perfectly matched to the facade and interior
- The Steel Look window system will work well in passive and energy-saving construction
- The design of the windows will emphasize the industrial character of the project
from 564 EUR
- Recommend the Aliplast Star window and door system to the customers who want both their windows and doors to be based on the same system,
- The highest-standard version provides the thermal insulation with Uf starting at 0.6 W/m2K,
- Flawless and harmonious appearance thanks to the non-visible elements covering the drainage holes,
- Aliplast Star will also work well if you install windows in low-energy buildings or deal with their thermal modernisation.
from 564 EURview
from 383 EUR
- Aliplast Imperial is on the top of the aluminium 70 mm windows ranking in every category.
- If you have a building contract for flats and public utility buildings the Aliplast Imperial profile is the perfect thing for you.
- It is possible to apply hidden hinges and PCV fittings.
- Recommend Aliplast Imperial to customers, who expect modern solutions and window constructions in many variants.
from 383 EURview
from 481 EUR
- an option of having a low threshold in a balcony door. The perfect solution if your client has children or disabled people at home
- instead of the Aliplast Superial suggest internal doors and frames to your client
- traditional and hidden profile drainage
- Aliplast Superial is applicable for residential and public utility buildings
from 481 EURview
from 487 EUR
- the individual character of the construction thanks to the possibility for your client to choose different finishes of the Aliplast Genesis 75 profile
- possibility of installing the Flyscreen system (mosquito nets)
- recommend Aliplast Genesis 75 to customers for energy-saving homes (Uw = 0.9)
- modern insulation materials are used, which is a new thing on the market
from 487 EURview
Aluminum windows - debesto.com opinion: is it worth convincing the customer to buy them?
In our opinion, aluminum windows is a product that is definitely worth recommending to your customers. Many of them are still convinced that aluminum windows are cold and must be expensive at the same time. This is, of course, false. Warm aluminium windows it is now a standard, and every respectable system manufacturers has at his portfolio profiles dedicated to passive houses.
What are the other benefits of alumnium windows for you and your customers? Aluminium windows and doors mean almost external life and resistance to any weather condtitions, and for your company less complaints in relation to windows made of different materials.
Moreover aluminium windows allow to to make windows of the biggest sizes available, which will make impression on your customer (it can be made in any color), and you will earn a higher marign). Aluminium windows – this is a great business for you because of a higher price- you will earn more by selling, transporting and carrying the same ammount.
Aluminum windows - the price of aluminum windows in Poland
The price of aluminum windows in Poland compared to prices in Western Europe is very attractive. The low price of aluminum windows is due to the fact that, in Poland, the workforce is cheaper. At the same time, aluminum window joinery is produced on the most modern production lines and based on proven systems and recognized brands.
What does this mean for you and your company? When importing windows from Poland, you can offer your clients from Western Europe or the USA basic aluminum windows at the same prices as plastic windows. If you need a broader price comparison of aluminum windows, be sure to check our aluminum windows price list for companies.
Aluminum window manufacturers in Poland
There are hundreds of aluminum window manufacturers on the Polish market. The offer of debesto.com includes every major manufacturer of aluminum window systems, the windows of which are produced by selected and reliable factories.
You will find aluminum windows based on the systems of brands such as Aluprof, Aliplast, Ponzio (Polish branch of the Italian manufacturer of aluminum windows) or Cortizo (manufacturer from Spain).
All these manufacturers ensure the highest quality of windows at affordable prices, which is further guaranteed by the importing of aluminum windows from Poland.
Aluminium windows - advantages
Aluminium windows don’t cause problems with maintenance. Products don’t require conservation and are easy in cleaning, which means that they will serve to your client for a very long time.
A plus for you and your company is that you won’t have any complaints and won’t have to go to services. Additionally the lightness of this material improve the installation of joinery. Through this in shorter time you can realize much more orders and earn more.
Warranty of good thermal insulation, water resistance, modern design, wide range of colors and the versatility of projects. High thermal insulation makes that aluminium windows are perfect for passive and energy – efficient houses.
The purpose of aluminium windows
Aluminium windows are very versatile.Thanks to many versions of openable and fixed windows (typical doors and windows, roof slope windows, top – hung windows, HST constructions of large sizes) can be used in every type of objects.
Aluminium windows will particullary find its use in public utility buildings, office buildings. Perfect and very effective solution for modern houses, residences and private investments.
Aluminium windows - stability and large sizes
Any other material won’t match aluminium, when it comes to stability and size of construction. Aluminium has the biggest stability amongst other types of joinery and wide range of shapes and colors of windows and doors.
The widest, aluminium profiles allow to construct glazings of width up to 170 cm and height of 290 cm. There is a possibility to produce corner windows – a narrow post will add the lightness to the structure.
Aluminium windows - warm or cold?
Aluminium windows have had one but very significant defect – they were cold. Currently thanks to modern solutions, which improve insulation, aluminium windows have passive buildings certificates.
Standard aluminium windows have a heat transfer coefficient Uw = 0,8-1,1W/(m2.K.) for a sash of 123 x 148. Whereas a heat transfer coefficient for the warmest sashes is Uw = od 0,53 W/(m2.K.).
Aluminium joinery owes its good parametres to warm, two – chambered sealed glazing units of heat transfer coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2.K.). Another factors that significantly affected on thermal parametres improvement are insulating spacers placed in the middle chamber of profile. Single – chambered sealed glazing units are no more used in windows, because they are to cold.
Psst, remember about the blinds!
Save time and buy products for up to 50% cheaper by importing windows and doors from Poland.
Want to be our business partner? Fill out the form!